What is Ad-Aware?
Ad-Aware is an umbrella term for range of antivirus and Internet security software which is developed by Ad-Aware Technologies, a Czech company formerly known as Grisoft. Ad-Aware is wildly used on all kinds of operating system such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, and FreeBSD computing platforms.
Why I have to uninstall Ad-Aware?
Ad-Aware is famous for its prominent ability in detecting virus. And this ability is based on the frequent upgrade of its database. the upgrade is so often that each time you reboot your computer you will new feature s waiting to be added to the Ad-Aware. Some customers complain that the upgrading process regularly fail to complete so that have to finish manually. What’s more, there are also some customers complaining Ad-Aware using up too many resources and various features of Ad-Aware are incompatible with Windows Vista
How to uninstall Ad-Aware manually?
1) Find the “start” button on the lower left corner of your monitor, and then click it.
2) Find and double click the button “Control Panel”.
3) Find “Add / Remove Program” icon in the control panel, and then double click it.
4) Find the Ad-Aware icon in the list, and then select it to start uninstalling it from your computer.
Don’t be too happy when you finished all these four steps, because for some reasons, Ad-Aware will be failed to be uninstalled because some reasons and this happen often. If you came up with this problem, I am afraid you have to uninstall Ad-Aware from your computer’s registry.
You are not suggested to try this method manually for it is difficult to discriminate which registry belongs to Ad-Aware, and which one not. Forgetting to delete one of Ad-Aware’s registries will remain Ad-Aware in your computer. The worse situation is that when you mis-delete even if one registry which not belong to Ad-Aware, but it is crucial for the system, you will mess up your computer. That will be a nightmare, right?
A professional uninstall software can save your time and prevent you from messing up your PC. It will dig into the system to find out Ad-Aware’s corresponding registry one by one, and then delete them together and completely. Ad-Aware will be removed from your computer completely through this method. Compared with so much searching work, you just need to click your mouse several times to uninstall Ad-Aware from your PC by using.
Now move your mouse here, take the first click to free download Perfect Uninstaller to your computer. And Ad-Aware will be disappeared completely from your computer after several minutes.
- Uninstalling Limewire Failed? - How to Uninstall Limewire Completely in Minutes
- How to Remove Postage Saver Quickly and Effectively If You Cannot Uninstall It Yourself?
- System Guard Center Uninstall Tips - How to Remove System Guard Center Instantly
- Uninstall Regwork - How to Uninstall Regwork Entirely
- Uninstall Norton Internet Security 8 - Remover Guide
- Remove Windows Vista Recovery - How To Uninstall Windows Vista Recovery?
- How Do You Uninstall The Shield Deluxe Anti-Virus?
- Vista Internet Security 2010 Removal - How to Remove Vista Internet Security 2010 Instantly
- Uninstalling ACDSee - Could You Remove ACDSee 14 For Me?