What is Ad-Aware?
Ad-Aware is an umbrella term for range of antivirus and Internet security software which is developed by Ad-Aware Technologies, a Czech company formerly known as Grisoft. Ad-Aware is wildly used on all kinds of operating system such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, and FreeBSD computing platforms.
Why I have to uninstall Ad-Aware?
Ad-Aware is famous for its prominent ability in detecting virus. And this ability is based on the frequent upgrade of its database. the upgrade is so often that each time you reboot your computer you will new feature s waiting to be added to the Ad-Aware. Some customers complain that the upgrading process regularly fail to complete so that have to finish manually. What’s more, there are also some customers complaining Ad-Aware using up too many resources and various features of Ad-Aware are incompatible with Windows Vista
How to uninstall Ad-Aware manually?
1) Find the “start” button on the lower left corner of your monitor, and then click it.
2) Find and double click the button “Control Panel”.
3) Find “Add / Remove Program” icon in the control panel, and then double click it.
4) Find the Ad-Aware icon in the list, and then select it to start uninstalling it from your computer.
Don’t be too happy when you finished all these four steps, because for some reasons, Ad-Aware will be failed to be uninstalled because some reasons and this happen often. If you came up with this problem, I am afraid you have to uninstall Ad-Aware from your computer’s registry.
You are not suggested to try this method manually for it is difficult to discriminate which registry belongs to Ad-Aware, and which one not. Forgetting to delete one of Ad-Aware’s registries will remain Ad-Aware in your computer. The worse situation is that when you mis-delete even if one registry which not belong to Ad-Aware, but it is crucial for the system, you will mess up your computer. That will be a nightmare, right?
A professional uninstall software can save your time and prevent you from messing up your PC. It will dig into the system to find out Ad-Aware’s corresponding registry one by one, and then delete them together and completely. Ad-Aware will be removed from your computer completely through this method. Compared with so much searching work, you just need to click your mouse several times to uninstall Ad-Aware from your PC by using.
Now move your mouse here, take the first click to free download Perfect Uninstaller to your computer. And Ad-Aware will be disappeared completely from your computer after several minutes.
- Remove Windows Problems Solution - How to Uninstal Windows Problems Solution
- Completely Uninstall GodsWar Online Client – The Free Removal Tips for Removing GodsWar Online Client
- Indesign Cae cs5 Uninstall Tips – The Free Way for You to Completely Remove Indesign Cae cs5
- Uninstall Lingoes - How Do I Remove Lingoes Completely?
- Removing Nero - Can I Uninstall Nero 11
- Mcafee Virusscan Online Uninstaller - How Can I Uninstall Mcafee Virusscan Online Completely
- 3D Earth Screensaver Uninstaller - How to Uninstall 3D Earth Screensaver Entirely
- Uninstall Rosqxvmn Toolbar - How to Remove Rosqxvmn Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Symantec pcAnywhere 12.5 Uninstall Help - How to Remove Symantec pcAnywhere 12.5 from Windows System Thoroughly