Which Adobe program should be uninstalled or installed? Adobe Photoshop CS5 software redefines digital imaging with powerful new photography tools and breakthrough capabilities for Complex image selections, realistic painting, and intelligent retouching. With Adobe Photoshop CS5, you will be able to create powerful images with the professional standard while enjoying cross-platform 64-bit support and a wide range of workflow enhancements.
Adobe Photoshop CS5 common removal
- Quit all running processes by opening Task Manager or directly boot your computer into safe mode.
- Then click on Start, and then Settings, Control Panel; double click on “Add/Remove Programs” (XP) or Programs & features (vista or Win7).
- Find Adobe Photoshop CS5 in the list and then click on “Change or Remove”.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish the Adobe Photoshop CS5 removal.
To completely remove Adobe Photoshop CS5, you should further remove its registry entries in the following steps:
- Click Start on desktop – click run
- Type in regedit and press enter to run Register Editor
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE and find out Adobe Photoshop CS5 folder
- Delete the related folder and close Registry Editor
With the Add/Remove Programs feature, most users would uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 successfully. However, even a tiny mistake will make this simple removal become a disaster. It may involve editing the actual Windows registry. Moreover, the removal may mess up with other program on the computer and may causing crash. Therefore, users are highly recommended to download reliable uninstall tool like to either remove Adobe Photoshop CS5 or uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4.
Why you should use a Perfect Uninstaller?
- A reliable and powerful uninstall tool will do three things below:
- Remove the Adobe Photoshop CS5 faster than standard means offered by Windows.
- Scan your hard drives to find out any related files of Adobe Photoshop CS5and delete these files.
- Scan your registry to find out any related files of Adobe and delete these files.
- Cannot Uninstall Malware Defense? - How to Uninstall Malware Defense Completely in Minutes
- How Do You Uninstall And Remove FLV-Media Player Completely?
- Anti Trojan Elite Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Anti Trojan Elite Thoroughly
- Cannot Uninstall Zoom Browser EX? - How to Uninstall Zoom Browser EX Completely in Minutes
- How to Uninstall PhaZeBar Totally & Easily?
- Where Can I Fully Remove Yahoo! Toolbar Along With Its Anti-Spyware?
- MyPCcheck Removal - How to Remove MyPCcheck Instantly
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Policy Auditor? - How to Uninstall McAfee Policy Auditor Completely in Minutes
- Can not Uninstall Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Using Its Uninstaller