Which Adobe program should be uninstalled or installed? Adobe Photoshop CS5 software redefines digital imaging with powerful new photography tools and breakthrough capabilities for Complex image selections, realistic painting, and intelligent retouching. With Adobe Photoshop CS5, you will be able to create powerful images with the professional standard while enjoying cross-platform 64-bit support and a wide range of workflow enhancements.
Adobe Photoshop CS5 common removal
- Quit all running processes by opening Task Manager or directly boot your computer into safe mode.
- Then click on Start, and then Settings, Control Panel; double click on “Add/Remove Programs” (XP) or Programs & features (vista or Win7).
- Find Adobe Photoshop CS5 in the list and then click on “Change or Remove”.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish the Adobe Photoshop CS5 removal.
To completely remove Adobe Photoshop CS5, you should further remove its registry entries in the following steps:
- Click Start on desktop – click run
- Type in regedit and press enter to run Register Editor
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE and find out Adobe Photoshop CS5 folder
- Delete the related folder and close Registry Editor
With the Add/Remove Programs feature, most users would uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 successfully. However, even a tiny mistake will make this simple removal become a disaster. It may involve editing the actual Windows registry. Moreover, the removal may mess up with other program on the computer and may causing crash. Therefore, users are highly recommended to download reliable uninstall tool like to either remove Adobe Photoshop CS5 or uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4.
Why you should use a Perfect Uninstaller?
- A reliable and powerful uninstall tool will do three things below:
- Remove the Adobe Photoshop CS5 faster than standard means offered by Windows.
- Scan your hard drives to find out any related files of Adobe Photoshop CS5and delete these files.
- Scan your registry to find out any related files of Adobe and delete these files.
- Remove AVG Completely - How To Uninstall Avg Antivirus Free Edition
- How Do I Uninstall Movie Torrent With Removal Tool Free?
- How Do I Remove Free Alarm Clock Softwre On Windows?
- Enlfxgw Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Enlfxgw Toolbar Completely?
- Manually Remove Acrobat? - Completely Uninstall Acrobat The Easy Way
- Uninstalled Avery Wizard Incorrectly - How To Remove Avery Wizard
- How Do I Uninstall McAfee Products Along With McAfee.com?
- How Do You Uninstall Easympeg MX?
- Problems Installing Adobe CS5 - Trial Version Of Adobe Premier Pro CS5.5 Requires Uninstalled