Plan your dream kitchen with the new Kitchen Planner from ALNO. It is the next generation of Virtual Kitchen. While the prior version was based on rigid kitchen arrangements, ALNO Kitchen Planner allows you to position articles in a space of your choosing. You can define the room to be anywhere from 180 to 900 cm long and/or wide. You can put your articles anywhere within this space. This enables you to plan your own dream kitchen. The fully reprogrammed 3D kernel enables you to let your imagination run wild in your kitchen. Although calculations are run in real time, the program offers high quality display capabilities. Select floor and wall colors, put up windows and doors and then use your mouse to position your kitchen elements wherever you want them. You can decorate the planned kitchen with realistic accessories and modify the lighting conditions.
For reasons, the ALNO Kitchen Planner may misbehave on your desktop or goes on wrong direction when you are working on it.
- Exit ALNO Kitchen Planner before you uninstall it. Right click on the icon of ALNO Kitchen Planner and select Exit.
- Click on the Start button and then select All Programs.
- Choose the ALNO Kitchen Planner installation directory on the Start menu.
- Click on the ALNO Kitchen Planner and choose Uninstall ALNO Kitchen Planner.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
If this is not powerful enough to make the ALNO Kitchen Planner go away from your computer, there are other means to deal with it.
- Open Search to make a full search for ALNO Kitchen Planner related files. (When you open it, please keep in mind to select Local Hard Drives as your search scale.)
- Delete all the files it shows before you.
- Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
- Enter “regedit” and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
- Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find ALNO Kitchen Planner related entries.
- Please delete them once for all.
- Lastly, reboot your PC.
However, it’s not such a good idea that you would take the risk to manually delete registry entries, for deleting registry entries by mistake will bring a disaster for you. Thus a small and inconvenient uninstaller like uninstall ALNO Kitchen Planner other than formatting your hard drive so that you don’t have to put things back from scratch.
With the powerful scan engine, Perfect Uninstaller can fully detect and forcibly uninstall all registry entries, DLL files as well as its drivers. It only needs a few clicks and takes a few minutes to completely eliminate ALNO Kitchen Planner or purge Power Tab Editor.
- Acala Free Audio Recorder Downloading Rejected - Can You Uninstall The Broken Acala Free Audio Recorder?
- Vista Security 2011 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Security 2011 Instantly
- Windows System Optimizator Problem- How to Remove Windows System Optimizatoron My PC
- How Do You Uninstall BlackBerry Desktop Software v4.2?
- F-Prot Removal - How to Uninstall F-Prot from Windows XP
- Tips on How to Uninstall Authentium from Windows XP
- MyPCcheck Removal - How to Remove MyPCcheck Instantly
- How Do You Uninstall Microsoft Office 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007 from Your Computer?
- Antivirus Sentry Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus Sentry Instantly