Antivirus Scan is a scoundrel anti-spyware program from the same family as Antivirus Action. When Antivirus Scan is installed it will be configured to start automatically when you login to Windows. Meanwhile it will use fake scan results and false security alerts as a method to make you think that your computer is infected. Then it asks to pay for a full version of Antivirus Scan to remove the infections that actually don’t even exist. Once it is installed in your computer you should remove Antivirus Scan manually or with an automatic removal tool
Normally users will choose to uninstall Antivirus Scan and other kinds of software with Windows removal uitility:
- Click Start and go to Control panel
- Open the Add/Remove utility of Windows
- Locate Antivirus Scan in the list and click Remove
- Follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall Antivirus Scan
Uninstall Antivirus Scan by using
Once Antivirus Scan is broken, it will leave the temporary files and corrupt installing files on your computer. Then, a warning message that asks for a reinstalling of the program will pop up every time you start up your computer. At this point, you will need Perfect Uninstaller which can help you to accomplish a clean removal of the Antivirus Scan without any complicated and risky process.
Force uninstall Antivirus Scan
If you are unable to locate the Antivirus Scan within Windows Control Panel or the uninstall utility of the Antivirus Scan doesn’t work with the above instruction, the Force Uninstall function of Perfect Uninstaller can help you figure it out. The Force Uninstall feature can directly navigate to the program files and registry entries of the application. Now, you may start the removal with the following instruction.
- Similarly, quit all files, folders and processes relating to Antivirus Scan.
- Make sure you have installed Perfect Uninstaller on your computer
- Locate the directory of Antivirus Scan directly within your system drive such as C:Program FilesAntivirus Scan.
- Right click the folder to select “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal of Antivirus Scan.
- Kingsoft Office Suite Free 2012 Uninstall Guide For My Computer
- How Do I Uninstall Only 'Infopath' From Office 2007 Suite?
- How To Uninstall PC Optimizer Pro?
- Videospirit Pro Remove - How Do I Uninstall Videospirit Pro From My Computer?
- Avast! Home Edition Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Avast! Home Edition Instantly
- Dr. Web CureIt Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Dr. Web CureIt Instantly
- Uninstall Tool For Google Maps with GPS Tracker On Your Computer
- How to Uninstall Dr.Web for Novell NetWare file servers Completely in Minutes
- Why Can't You Uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security?