The new AVG 2012 has recently been available on internet market. As a computer technical person, I normally save the antivirus setup installer on my hard drive so that I can install it on my computer when I need to test it. Despite the fact that many AVG Internet Security 2012 users would enjoy two very real product enhancements, the all-new AVG Accelerator that optimizes your Internet connection and download speeds and AVG Advice which is an activity monitor that makes real-time suggestions to help users maximize their computer’s speed and performance. For any reasons, I just don’t fell it that useful and have a hard time to get in uninstalled
How to Uninstall AVG 2012?
1) On your desktop, click on the “Start” button.
2) Find and double click on “Control Panel”.
3) Once you are in the control panel, find out where the “Add / Remove Program” or “Programs” icon is. Once you’ve found it, make sure you double click it.
4) You will now see a list of programs that are installed on your computer. Find the AVG 2012 icon in the list.
5) Select AVG 2012 and click on uninstall.
This should help you to successfully take AVG 2012 off your computer. However for some reason it fails to uninstall itself. If this is your case, then there’s really one more option left for you to do in order to uninstall AVG 2012.
Software removal tool to Uninstall AVG 2012
Once the standard uninstaller of AVG 2012 fails to work, then there’s only one option left to have it removed. You need to go to your registry and hard drive to remove the files of AVG 2012 from there. However, this can be very risky because when you uninstall the wrong file or program it can and it will mess up your computer. In that manner, removing AVG antivirus software is not something that is generally recommended, but this is precisely the purpose of the . It comes in handy when the normal uninstall process for AVG fails, or to help overcome problems with installing a newer version of it.
Having been said that Perfect Uninstaller completely eliminates all traces of AVG 2012 Antivirus from your computer when the standard repair or uninstall process has failed. This includes all of the information that has been stored in the virus vault, entries that have been created in the registry and user data files. Rather than that it has successfully uninstalled fake XP Home Security 2011.
- Avast Free Antivirus Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Avast Free Antivirus from Windows Completely Instantly
- Uninstall Netcraft Toolbar - How to Remove Netcraft Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- How Do You Uninstall DeskPDF Professional The Easy Way?
- Uninstall Safari Toolbar - How to Uninstall Safari Toolbar Thoroughly from Safari?
- Uninstall Dogpile Toolbar – Instructions to remove Dogpile Toolbar completely!
- How Do I Easily Remove And Then Reinstall The NET Framework?
- Uninstall CA Anti-Spam - How to Uninstall CA Anti-Spam Entirely
- Troubleshoot AIR Installation - Remove Adobe AIR Of Old Version
- McAfee Total Protection 2012 Uninstall - Removing McAfee Total Protection The Wright Way!