AVG is an umbrella term for range of AVGus and Internet security software which is developed by AVG Technologies, a Czech company formerly known as Grisoft. AVG is wildly used on all kinds of operating system such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, and FreeBSD computing platforms.
Why I have to uninstall AVG?
AVG is famous for its prominent ability in detecting virus. And this ability is based on the frequent upgrade of its database. the upgrade is so often that each time you reboot your computer you will new feature s waiting to be added to the AVG. Some customers complain that the upgrading process regularly fail to complete so that have to finish manually. What’s more, there are also some customers complaining AVG using up too many resources and various features of AVG are incompatible with Windows Vista
How to uninstall AVG manually?
1) Find the “start” button on the lower left corner of your monitor, and then click it.
2) Find and double click the button “Control Panel”.
3) Find “Add / Remove Program” icon in the control panel, and then double click it.
4) Find the AVG icon in the list, and then select it to start uninstalling it from your computer.
Don’t be too happy when you finished all these four steps, because for some reasons, AVG will be failed to be uninstalled because some reasons and this happen often. If you came up with this problem, I am afraid you have to uninstall AVG from your computer’s registry.
You are not suggested to try this method manually for it is difficult to discriminate which registry belongs to AVG, and which one not. Forgetting to delete one of AVG’s registries will remain AVG in your computer. The worse situation is that when you mis-delete even if one registry which not belong to AVG, but it is crucial for the system, you will mess up your computer. That will be a nightmare, right?
A professional uninstall software can save your time and prevent you from messing up your PC. It will dig into the system to find out AVG’s corresponding registry one by one, and then delete them together and completely. AVG will be removed from your computer completely through this method. Compared with so much searching work, you just need to click your mouse several times to uninstall AVG from your PC by using .
Now move your mouse here, take the first click to free download Perfect Uninstaller to your computer. And AVG will be disappeared completely from your computer after several minutes.
- McAfee Embedded Security Uninstall Help - How to Remove McAfee Embedded Security from Windows System Thoroughly
- Advice on McAfee SuperDAT Update Removal-How to uninstall McAfee SuperDAT Update Completely
- Uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar - How to Uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Norton Security Internet not Responding - Do I Have To Uninstall It From My Computer Now?
- Cannot Uninstall Norman Security Suite? - How to Uninstall Norman Security Suite Completely in Minutes
- Uninstall Outlook Toolbar - How to Uninstall Outlook Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Cannot Uninstall Panda Antivirus for Netbooks? - How to Uninstall Panda Antivirus for Netbooks Completely in Minutes
- Can't Delete Ares Galaxy? - Easy Uninstall Tips For Your Computer Here!
- Antivirus v8 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus v8 Instantly