Bandicam is the best Game, Video, and Desktop Screen recording software. You can record WOW, Minecraft, iTunes, PowerPoint, Webcam, Skype, Video Chatting, Streaming video and desktop screen without lagging. Bandicam compresses the recording video when recording and uses much lower CPU/GPU/RAM usage. As a result, it has less lag and you can save your HDD and CPU.
If the Bandicam does not work smartly as it declares, it is meaningless to let it stay on your system.
- Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
- Type “cmd” into the box to open a command prompt and then type “cd C:\Program Files\Bandicam to change directories”.
- Type Bandicam.exe – uninstall in order to uninstall the Bandicam.
- After the removal finish, restart your computer.
In case, there is any file missed during the change above, you will have to do the following.
- Open the Run from Start Menu and then fill in the blank space with regedit to open the Registry Editor.
- Then you can find and delete entries related Bandicam as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Windows upgrade”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Micosoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Windows upgrade”
If you have no idea going through the manual process since those entries stay deep in your system and hard to pinpoint, you can always download specialist software to remove Bandicam. There are a few programs that are available online. is able to completely purge Bandicam with its Force Uninstall utility that automatically look deep into your system and erase everything regarding the files and registry based on the directories you provide.
It also has an option normal “Uninstall” option that will delete any software like Ultra Screen Saver that Windows is having trouble with.
- How Do I Remove Hamster Free Video Converter The Comprehensive Way?
- Advice on Sunbelt Removal-How to uninstall Sunbelt Completely
- Roxio Creator DVD 7 - What's The Program To Completely Remove Roxio From My PC?
- Help Removing Get Torrent Completely - I Need To Fix It
- How Do I Easily Remove And Then Reinstall The NET Framework?
- Free YouTube Download - How Will This YouTube Downloader Go Away From My Computer?
- Remove Advanced SystemCare with Windows utility
- Uninstall Softonic Toolbar - How to Uninstall Softonic Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- How Do You Remove/Uninstall Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2012?