Bandicam is the best Game, Video, and Desktop Screen recording software. You can record WOW, Minecraft, iTunes, PowerPoint, Webcam, Skype, Video Chatting, Streaming video and desktop screen without lagging. Bandicam compresses the recording video when recording and uses much lower CPU/GPU/RAM usage. As a result, it has less lag and you can save your HDD and CPU.
If the Bandicam does not work smartly as it declares, it is meaningless to let it stay on your system.
- Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
- Type “cmd” into the box to open a command prompt and then type “cd C:\Program Files\Bandicam to change directories”.
- Type Bandicam.exe – uninstall in order to uninstall the Bandicam.
- After the removal finish, restart your computer.
In case, there is any file missed during the change above, you will have to do the following.
- Open the Run from Start Menu and then fill in the blank space with regedit to open the Registry Editor.
- Then you can find and delete entries related Bandicam as below:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Windows upgrade”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Micosoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Windows upgrade”
If you have no idea going through the manual process since those entries stay deep in your system and hard to pinpoint, you can always download specialist software to remove Bandicam. There are a few programs that are available online. is able to completely purge Bandicam with its Force Uninstall utility that automatically look deep into your system and erase everything regarding the files and registry based on the directories you provide.
It also has an option normal “Uninstall” option that will delete any software like Ultra Screen Saver that Windows is having trouble with.
- Uninstalling AllPlayer With Removal Tool
- How Do You Uninstall A SpeedBit Toolbar?
- Uninstall Internet Explorer 8 - How do I uninstall Internet Explorer 8?
- XP Home Security 2011 - How To Uninstall XP Home Security 2011?
- Uninstalling ArcSoft PhotoStudio - How Do You Remove Arcsoft PhotoStudio 6?
- Antivirus XP Pro Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus XP Pro Instantly
- Uninstall Outlook Express - How Do You Completely Uninstall MS Outlook Express?
- Uninstalling RealPlayer - How Do I Remove RealPlayer?
- PC Defender Removal Instruction - How Do You Uninstall PC Defender