Bonjour, also known as zero-configuration networking, enables automatic discovery of computers, devices, and services on IP networks. Bonjour for Windows includes a plugin to discover advertised HTTP servers using Internet Explorer. Click the Bonjour icon in the Internet Explorer toolbar to enable Bonjour browsing. If you have Bonjour devices on your local network with embedded HTTP (Web) servers, they will appear in the list.
If it is really getting your nerve when the Bonjour for Windows misbehaves on your desktop, you will have no choice but let it go.
- Make hidden files and hidden folder visible.
- Start>My Documents>Tools>Folder Options>View>Advance settings>Hidden files and folders>Show hidden files and folders>OK
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type %windir%\Bonjour for Windows\spuninst\spuninst.exe, and then click OK.
- Follow the wizard instructions to uninstall Bonjour for Windows.
In case this unfortunately hasn’t established a clear way for the Bonjour for Windows to go out, then it will go the other way.
- To make the removal successful, please close all the running programs.
- Open the Windows Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete on the keyboard.
- End all processes related to Bonjour for Windows.
- Go to Start Menu and then click on Run.
- Enter regedit to activate the Registry Editor, and scroll down all folders to find and delete every related keys such as HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bonjour, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Bonjour.
- Open system disc C: in the My Computer, and go to Programs Files folder.
- Locate a folder named Bonjour for Windows and delete all the files in it.
- Reboot your computer.
Is this removing Bonjour for Windows simple for you? However, this is not the perfect or the simplest method yet. Some related folders and files, and some registry entries were not uninstalled during the removal. And these leftovers will bring you trouble in the future if you cannot get rid of them completely. Hence, it is highly recommended users to use a reliable tool like . In this way, you can quickly get the Bonjour for Windows uninstalled or AccessTunes eliminated fully within steps as you can see below.
- After installing Perfect Uninstaller on your computer, close all other running processes or directly
- Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate and highlight Bonjour for Windows in the display name list.
- Press “Uninstall” and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstalling.
- Cannot Uninstall Ziggy? - How to Uninstall Ziggy Completely in Minutes
- Completely Uninstalling DoPDF - Can I Remove DoPDF Free PDF Converter For That?
- What Does HijackThis Do? - How Do You Uninstall Trend Micro HijackThis From Your Computer
- A Way To Remove Malware PC Anti-virus 2012
- How to Uninstall McAfee Total Protection for Data Completely in Minutes
- Uninstall Proxy Toolbar - How to Remove Proxy Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- How to uninstall Windows Search4.0
- How Do I Silently Uninstall Google Chrome 16.0 From My Computer?
- Easy WiFi Radar Error? - EasyWifiRadar Easy Removal Guide