PowerISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, create, edit, burn, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD-ROM image files including ISO and BIN. PowerISO can be used easily, which support shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste.
It is not hard to predict that you will have to uninstall PowerISO when it becomes useless over certain period.
- Click Start Menu, and then move to All Programs.
- On the list, locate to PowerISO.
- Click Uninstall PowerISO.
- Follow the prompts to finish the uninstalling.
If for some reason the PowerISO uninstall wizard doesn’t come up that way, there is another utility you can try as substitute.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager.
- End all programs in Task Manager.
- Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
- Double click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select PowerISO, and then choose Remove.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of PowerISO.
Or you can use a professional uninstall tool to help you fully uninstall PowerISO and delete its files. One of the great uninstaller software to do the job for you is called the and it will uninstall any program, application or software that you want such as uninstalling AoA DVD Ripper. Most of the time, it works like this.Firstly, it will completely uninstall the PowerISO application. Once that has been done, it will scan through your drives and your registry to make sure that every single file or registry entry has been detected and removed from your computer as you can see the steps below:
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
- After closing all associated files, folders, and processes, run Perfect Uninstaller.
- Highlight PowerISO in the “Display Name” list and click on “Uninstall” button.
- Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall PowerISO from the computer.
- How to Find and Delete a File in Windows XP or Vista
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection Entirely
- Uninstalling Digital Talking Parrot - Why Can't I Remove Digital Talking Parrot?
- AntiVir Removal - How to Uninstall AntiVir from Windows XP
- Uninstalling Firefox - How To Uninstall Mozilla Firefox 7
- Vongo Removal From laptops - How Do I Get Rid Of VONGO?
- Comodo Antispam 2005 Uninstall Tutorial - Step By Step Removal Guide
- Uninstall VONGO
- Uninstalling IE7 - How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 7