Sleipnir 3 for Windows offers a new and refined full-screen browsing experience. With thumbnails and touch gestures, the optimized graphics and intuitive interface of the full-screen mode enters you into a world which feels like you are using a smartphone device on your desktop. The tabs offer unprecedented functions and touch gestures that you won’t be able to live without.
Spit it out, it has been broken record that the Sleipnir 3 for Windows would not be awesome when it does not go well with the system you are working on. In other words, it desires a removal for that.
- Go down to the bottom left-hand corner of your screen and left-click on the Start button. This will bring up the Start menu and you should be able to see the Control Panel menu option.
- Click on Control Panel and a new box should appear.
- Find the Programs heading and look for a link that says “Uninstall a program”.
- Click on this link. A new window will appear showing all of the installed programs on your computer.
- Scroll down through your list of installed programs under Programs and Features and find Sleipnir 3 for Windows. Once you’ve located the program, click to highlight the program.
- Click the Uninstall button on the control panel menu towards the top of the window.
- Once you click uninstall, Sleipnir 3 for Windows will immediately begin the uninstall process, with the uninstall program checking the status of your system.
- Next, you’ll want to select whether or not to remove the items in your virus vault and your user settings. If you want your computer to be void of any traces of Sleipnir, you can check both boxes and click the “Yes” button.
- Once all of the components have been uninstalled, you come to a screen asking you to restart your computer. Click on the “OK” button and your computer should restart. Sleipnir 3 for Windows will now be uninstalled from your computer.
If this not strong enough to dig the Sleipnir 3 for Windows out, there is another way that could have made it work.
- Run Windows Explorer.
- Locate the Program Files and double click to open it.
- Navigate to Sleipnir 3 for Windows to open it. (Default path of it should be C:\Program Files\Sleipnir 3 for Windows\)
- Open the Components folder and find the file labeled npcpbrk7.xpt. Right click on the file and select Delete.
- In the Plugins folder, right click on the file labeled nccpbrk7.dll and select Delete.
- Restart your computer.
It’s not a good idea that you would take the risk to manually delete files of Sleipnir 3 for Windows, for deleting these entries by mistake will bring a disaster for you. Thus a small and inconvenient uninstaller like uninstall Sleipnir 3 for Windows other than formatting your hard drive so that you don’t have to put things back from scratch.
With the powerful scan engine, Perfect Uninstaller can fully detect and forcibly uninstall all registry entries, DLL files as well as its drivers. It only needs a few clicks and takes a few minutes to completely remove Sleipnir 3 for Windows or uninstall My Web Search Toolbar.
- Secure Antivirus Pro Removal Tips - How to Uninstall Secure Antivirus Pro Instantly and Safely
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vgrabber? - What Is Vgrabber?
- Virus Alarm Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Virus Alarm Completely
- Office 2007 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Office 2007 Entirely
- Antamedia dhcp Server uninstall – Uninstall Tips to Remove Antamedia dhcp Server for Free in Windows 7
- How Do I Uninstall Adobe After Effects CS5.5 Software?
- How to uninstall and remove all traces of iTunes
- How To Completely Uninstall Digsby - Force Uninstall Digsby
- MySpace Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall MySpace Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?