Can’t uninstall Itunes? Itunes, released by Microsoft, is a popular media player. If you encounter any problem when using it, you could try to reinstall Itunes to fix the problem. Before that you need to uninstall Itunes completely. No matter in what situation you encounter problems with uninstalling Itunes, this article is going to help you entirely uninstall Itunes in windows system.
Method one: uninstall Itunes via windows add/remove programs (common solution)
The following is an example of how to uninstall Itunes in vista
1. Make sure Itunes is not running
2. Go to Start menu and run Control Panel
3. For Classical View, you would see “Program” in the Control Panel. Click “Uninstall a Program” below it. In other case, you should double-click “Programs and Features”
3. You can see Itunes in the list. Highlight it and click “Uninstall” button.
4. Follow the instruction to complete removal
Notes: there is a possibility that you can not find Itunes in the list mainly because Itunes is corrupted. We noticed that some users will try to delete all related files of Itunes. It is definitely wrong. Firstly, you may delete files belonging to other programs or leave related files in the hard drive. Secondly, you can not delete all traces of Itunes in this way as the issue involves windows registry. Even the windows add/removal programs can not completely remove Itunes registry entries.
Method two: Uninstall Itunes with Itunes Uninstaller (recommended)
Itunes Uninstaller is the safest and easiest choice when you can’t uninstall Itunes in various ways. Here are the simple steps
1. Download Itunes Uninstaller here
2. Install the third party uninstaller in your computer
3. Run it and find out Itunes in the list showing all programs in your computer
4. Click uninstall button
Method 3 Itunes Uninstaller (Best)
Itunes Uninstaller is the best choice for you if you want complete removal. No matter the program is corrupted or not, Itunes Uninstaller can successfully remove the program in minutes.
1. Download Itunes Uninstaller for free
2. Install the professional Uninstaller on your computer
3. Find out Itunes on the list
4. Click Uninstall button
If Itunes is corrupted and thus does not show up in the list, Itunes Uninstaller provides you another simple solution – Force Uninstall.
1. Download Itunes Uninstaller tool
2. Do not run the program after you install it
3. Go to the directory of Itunes and right-click it
4. You will see an option “force uninstall”
Itunes Uninstaller will automatically identify the related files and registry entries. Comparing to windows add/remove programs, users like Itunes Uninstaller in that it is more stable and fast.
- iLivid Download Manager Frequently Asked Question - How Do I Compeltely Remove iLivid Download Manager?
- Free Video Converter Remover - How Do I Unisntall Full Video Converter Free?
- Remove CyberDefender - How The Hell Do I uninstall CyberDefender?
- Windows Vista Security Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Windows Vista Security Instantly
- Uninstall/Remove Smart Internet Protection 2012 - Software Uninstaller
- Cannot Uninstall SoftCop? - How to Uninstall SoftCop Completely in Minutes
- How Can You Completely Uninstall Free YouTube To MP3 Converter?
- How to Uninstall Kiwee Windows Live toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Spyware Fighter Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Spyware Fighter Completely