Description: How to uninstall Silverlight? Silverlight is a common program that can be used to ensure you a convenient PC life. Silverlight is developed by Adobe Systems Incorporated, a world leading software developer. Even if Silverlight has the ability to offer you a series of functions to make it far more comprehensive to run a PC than other brands of flash players, you have to uninstall it as soon as possible when the situations occur:
- You cannot update Silverlight to the latest version.
- The related files with Silverlight are damaged maliciously by malware and cannot be invoked smoothly to run Silverlight .
- Another flash player is not compatible with Silverlight.
- Due to its vulnerability problems, Silverlight sometimes keeps crashing or eats up a lot of resources to run on your computer that can drastically slow down your PC, degrade overall system performance and lead to software instability.
- Some integrated files of Silverlight run at the background and system startup which may lead to silent malware intrusion.
How to uninstall Silverlight manually?
If you have to uninstall Silverlight, we sincerely suggest you firstly apply the manual removal method. You can follow the easy steps to uninstall Silverlight:
- Click Start menu, and then run Control Panel.
- Select the Add or Remove Programs option.
- In the Currently installed programs list, click Silverlight option.
- Select Silverlight in the Add/Remove program list, and then click the Remove button to manually uninstall Silverlight.
Caution! We cannot ensure you to entirely uninstall Silverlight manually due to the fact that if you have to uninstall it, you have to uninstall its related files, excutable files, processes and registry keys. These activities may lead to crucial system files corruption, system freezes and Blue Screen of Death errors. To fully uninstall Silverlight , we highly recommend you to enable a highly praised and ultra powerful Silverlight uninstaller on your PC.
Recommended: Uninstall Programs Successfully Here
How to uninstall Silverlight entirely?
If you have to uninstall Silverlight, the best method is to enable a highly praised Silverlight uninstaller on your computer. It aids in fully uninstalling Silverlight and any other kinds of non removal software via its built- in revolutionary uninstall utility combined with ultra comprehensive system optimization tools. The highly praised Silverlight uninstaller offers you with a far more effective uninstall journey than other brands of uninstaller, because:
- The ultimate solution empowers you to completely uninstall Silverlight and any other kinds of software, add- on, plug- in, context manual, unwanted programs and malicious applications and entirely wipe out protected file associations, non- removal empty registry keys, embedded registry keys, invalid application paths, obsolete file extensions, invalid program shortcuts and corrupted startup programs, to ensure you an error- free PC.
- It can successfully perform any uninstall tasks with a highly user –friendly interface.
- It shows detailed information of each program and application installed on your PC.
How to uninstall Silverlight easily?
If you have to uninstall Silverlight , we highly recommend you to follow the simplest methods below to enable the ultra powerful Silverlight uninstaller:
1. Free download Perfect Uninstaller here.
2. Double click to finish the installation.
3. Highlight “Silverlight” in a “Display Name” list and then select “Uninstall” to finish the uninstall process.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to completely uninstall Silverlight.
- Uninstall Growl - The most detailed Growl uninstall guide for you!
- Removing And Reinstalling iTunes - How To Uninstall iTunes 9
- StopSign Uninstall Tips - How to Remove StopSign Instantly
- How to Uninstall Timbar Totally & Easily?
- MorphVOX Pro Uninstaller Not Working - What Should I Do?
- Dr.Web LinkChecker for Opera Uninstall Help - How to Remove Dr.Web LinkChecker for Opera from Windows System Thoroughly
- How Do I Uninstall/Remove AIV MP3 Cutter The Quickest Way?
- Problems Uninstalling Or Closing Down DeskScapes - How Do I Remove DeskScapes?
- WKiwee Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall WKiwee Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?