Ares Galaxy is a peer to peer file sharing program that enables users to share any digital file including images, audio, video, software, documents. You may now easily publish your files through the Ares Network. As a member of the Ares network, you can also search and download just about any digital media file. With Ares you can also join or host chat rooms and meet new friends.
Inevitably, the Ares Galaxy will find itself no opportunity to work on your computer or it just got screwed up while it is working. In either case, the Ares Galaxy should be uninstalled before a new install.
- Click on the Start button and choose Run.
- Type “regedit” in the open box and then press Enter.
- Once the Registry Editor opens, go to:
- Look through the list of installed programs carefully to find out the Ares Galaxy you want to uninstall.
- If this Ares Galaxy contains a built-in installer, you should find the key Uninstall String which points to the uninstall program.
- Open the folder where the uninstall program locates at, and look for files named uninstall.log or setup.log.
- Open these log files in notepad and write down names of files listed inside.
- Delete these files manually.
Obviously, this seems not to be an ideal solution for everyone who has trouble removing Ares Galaxy. To make it easier come through, you can ask for the Ares Galaxy installer on its official site.
- Go to Google.com and Search for Ares Galaxy.
- Download Ares Galaxy installer program to your computer
- Launch the installer program which will automatically detect the already installed Ares Galaxy on your computer
- Out of the three options presented, select “Uninstall” or “Remove Completely” option.
- Finish the wizard and restart your computer.
The simple guide above will help users to uninstall Ares Galaxy, however, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem, and it may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles. Moreover, you should be extremely careful, because you can easily make a mistake and the removal would mess up with other program on the computer.
A is able to forcibly get rid of all the corrupt files or hidden of Ares Galaxy which the Windows Add/Remove program does nothing about. More importantly, the Perfect Uninstaller cleans the related registry entries of the program under any circumstances. Aside from that, the uninstaller displays Windows installer for each installed program, such as Bing Toolbar IE8, you want to be removed.
- Uninstall Nero 7
- AntiVirus Solution 2012 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove AntiVirus Solution 2012 Instantly
- BitDefender Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall BitDefender from Windows Completely Instantly
- Can’t Uninstall Norton Power Eraser - How to Uninstall Norton Power Eraser Effectively
- Vista Smart Security 2010 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Smart Security 2010 Instantly
- How to Remove McAfee Network Access Control from Windows System Thoroughly
- How Do You Uninstall F-Secure Internet Security 2008?
- How To Uninstall Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 - Adobe Premiere Pro
- Uninstall Norton 360 - Solutions to uninstall Norton 360 instantly!