Shadow Defender is the best easy-to-use PC/laptop security and privacy protection tool for Windows operating systems. It provides an excellent way to prevent unwanted or malicious changes from being made to your PC/laptop. With Shadow Defender you can run system in a virtual environment, called Shadow Mode. And all the attacks will happen in the virtual environment, not in the real environment. If attacks happened, all you need to do is to reboot your system. After reboot, your system will be restored to the original state, as if nothing happened. And meanwhile you can save any selected files and folders to the real environment.
Given the fact that Shadow Defender would somehow comes to user’s computer as redundant program, it should get off that system once found.
- Stop those related processes like Shadow Defender.exe, svchost.exe.
- You will find them after you open the Task Manager by pressing on Ctrl+ Alt+ Delete.
- Click on Start Menu, and then move to Search.
- In the blank space, type in “Shadow Defender”.
- Select Local Hard Drives and then click on Search Now.
- Remove all Shadow Defender directories by right-click Delete.
If this is not about to finish the complete uninstalling of Shadow Defender, you need to get its removal program from the manufacturer website.
- Download and save the Shadow Defender uninstaller on its website.
- Close all applications.
- Check the taskbar and the system tray to make sure that no user applications are running.
- Run the uninstaller.
- Click “Yes” to the message “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”
- Restart your computer.
To safely uninstall Shadow Defender from the computer, I highly suggest you using program removal software. Comparing to with the manual method, this one is more effective and safer. As all program uninstall tools are well-designed to completely uninstall any software or programs without leaving affiliated files and invalid registry keys. This is why lots of users find it the best way to and eliminate any computer problems. And one that can do the job greatly is called such as ActionAlert Free Protection . It is really one that will check your system and remove the Shadow Defender from your computer immediately as you can see below:
- After running Perfect Uninstaller, highlight Shadow Defender in the “Display Name” list.
- Press “Uninstall” to begin the Shadow Defender uninstall and follow the on-screen steps to proceed.
- Perfect Uninstaller is scanning your system for all associated entries.
- I Am Trying To Uninstall AutoClick Please Help! - Removing AutoClick
- How Do You Uninstall 3CX Phone Software On Windows XP?
- Vista Antispyware 2011 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Antispyware 2011 Instantly
- Solo Anti-Virus Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Solo Anti-Virus Completely
- Antivirus Security Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Antivirus Security Completely
- Why Can't You Delete Symantec Files? - Removing All Symantec Programs
- Vista Guard Removal Tips - How to Uninstall Vista Guard Instantly
- Uninstall Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar - How to Uninstall Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Uninstall Exchange 2010 - Modify or Remove Exchange 2010