After installing Vipre anti virus and anti spyware, it has totally locked up my PC. The software is running at 100% of the CPU and I cannot open or run any other programs. When I try to uninstall the Vipre program, there is no option to remove it when I look in control panel. It gives a message to say I must wait for the trial period to finish first. But I really need to remove the program as my PC won’t work with the software installed and running.
Steps to uninstall Vipre from specialist
To uninstall the Vipre program, I first tried the following steps: Start-> Control Panel-> Add or Remove programs. To my surprise, in the list of Add or Remove programs, I couldn’t find any trace of VIPRE so this method was not workable.
Then, he recommends a tool calledto fix the problem. I ran the Uninstaller and couldn’t find the unwanted program there in the main interface either. Being frustrated, I soon decided to remove the program with the Force Uninstall function of the Uninstaller with the following steps:
Step One: Booted the computer into safe mode by restarting the computer and keeping to press F8 key during the start up;
Step Two: Ran Perfect Uninstaller and then Chose Force Uninstall option on the top of the main interface of the uninstaller;
Step Three: In the window that followed, clicked OK to proceed;
Step Four: Clicked the icon next to Scanning the program to select the folder in the hard drive named Subnet Software and then clicked Next to start removing the program. Followed the on-screen prompts until finished, then the program was uninstalled. (It was highly recommended to uninstall the subfolders one by one);
Step Five: Delete the shortcut of VIPRE on the desktop;
Step Six: Navigated to Local Disk C> Program files> Subnet software. Right-clicked it and selected Delete;
Step Seven: Empty Recycle Bin.
Most effective solution on removing Vipre
If the above steps failed your expectation to uninstall VIPRE sometimes, you should reboot your computer and reinstall the same security program. Now then, you should be able to locate the antivirus software in Control Panel. Having been say that, the most guaranteed solution to accomplish a VIPRE removal for most computer users is using Perfect Uninstaller. This has been a proven way in uninstalling Personal Shield Pro.
- How to Remove Norman MailScan for Microsoft Exchange from Windows System Thoroughly
- How Do You Symantec Endpoint Protection?
- Panda ActiveScan Removal - How to Uninstall Panda ActiveScan from Windows XP
- Youtube Converter Uninstall - How Do I Remove Youtube Converter?
- How Do I Manually Uninstall Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 For Free?
- Rising Internet Security 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of Rising Internet Security 2011 with A Safe Way?
- How Can You Uninstall McAfee Security On Your PC?
- How Do You Uninstall Borderbund Calendar Creator ?
- Uninstall Error Smart - How to Uninstall Error Smart Entirely