The I-Doser application scientifically syncs your brainwaves to achieve a specific mood or experience, as outlined by the dose you are taking. It does this through the use of a binaural beat dose that changes your brainwave patterns to make you feel a certain way. Binaural brain wave does for every imaginable mood. I-Doser includes many free doses.
When it comes to an end of using I-Doser Free, you can do nothing but have it removed or replaced in the way you can.
- If you have opened the I-Doser, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
- Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
- Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add/Remove Program.
- Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out I-Doser Free, and choose
- Remove in the drop-down list.
- Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
- Restart your computer if necessary.
If lucky enough, you should be able to get the I-Doser off from your system with its packed uninstall software.
- Click Start Menu, and then move to All Programs.
- On the list, locate to I-Doser Free.
- Click Uninstall I-Doser.
- Follow the prompts to finish the uninstalling.
These two methods are simple, so that you can uninstall I-Doser Free easily and quickly, however, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem. The removal process may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a reliable 3rd party uninstall tool. Professional uninstall tool like is designed by the third developers to help computer users . It can uninstall I-Doser Free completely without any traces left over on your computer. Furthermore, you can use it to deal with other useless programs such as Microsoft Works 9 on your PC.
- Uninstall Trend Antivirus - How Do You Remove Trend Micro AntiVirus?
- Secure Keeper Remove Tips - How to Remove Secure Keeper Completely in Munites
- Can I Uninstall WorkTime? - Computer Software Monitoring
- Uninstall TuneUp Utilities - How To Completely Remove TuneUp Utilities 2011?
- Vista Antimalware Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Antimalware Instantly
- Uninstall ALOT Toolbar - How to Remove ALOT Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Uninstalling FreeRip - How To Remove FreeRIP?
- How to Fully Remove Sendblaster Free Edition with an Effective Sendblaster Free Edition Uninstall Instructions
- How Do You Uninstall AVG free ?