The I-Doser application scientifically syncs your brainwaves to achieve a specific mood or experience, as outlined by the dose you are taking. It does this through the use of a binaural beat dose that changes your brainwave patterns to make you feel a certain way. Binaural brain wave does for every imaginable mood. I-Doser includes many free doses.
When it comes to an end of using I-Doser Free, you can do nothing but have it removed or replaced in the way you can.
- If you have opened the I-Doser, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
- Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
- Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add/Remove Program.
- Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out I-Doser Free, and choose
- Remove in the drop-down list.
- Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
- Restart your computer if necessary.
If lucky enough, you should be able to get the I-Doser off from your system with its packed uninstall software.
- Click Start Menu, and then move to All Programs.
- On the list, locate to I-Doser Free.
- Click Uninstall I-Doser.
- Follow the prompts to finish the uninstalling.
These two methods are simple, so that you can uninstall I-Doser Free easily and quickly, however, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem. The removal process may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a reliable 3rd party uninstall tool. Professional uninstall tool like is designed by the third developers to help computer users . It can uninstall I-Doser Free completely without any traces left over on your computer. Furthermore, you can use it to deal with other useless programs such as Microsoft Works 9 on your PC.
- How to Entirely Remove Carbonite from Your Computer without Traces for Free
- Uninstalling SlimBrowser - How Do I Remove SlimBrowser?
- How Do I Completely Uninstall Bittorrent From My XP Computer?
- Uninstall Exchange 2010 - Modify or Remove Exchange 2010
- Unable To Uninstall Fritz 11Rybka - How To Remove Fritz 11Rybka Completely?
- How Do You Uninstall Copernic Agent Basic ?
- HDD Defragmenter Removal Tips - How to Completely Remove HDD Defragmenter On Your Windows PC
- Spyware Protection Removal - What Is Spyware Protection and How to Uninstall It Easily
- Advice on Avast Removal-How to uninstall Avast Completely