My lab partner has successfully used the disc wizard to upgrade 3 computers running Windows XP sp2 with new disks and it went very smooth. But now her PC is running very slow, so she is looking to remove unnecessary auto startup items as possible. One target is Seagate Disc Wizard, which appeared after installing and using the wizard. Finally, she can only draw the conclusion that Seagate distributed software cannot be uninstalled using normal Windows functions.
What is Seagate DiscWizard?
Seagate DiscWizard makes adding a new hard drive possible in several different ways. With it, you can copy all the data from an old drive to the new one. Thus, the new drive will be compatible with the operating system, and will be bootable. Besides, Seagate DiscWizard can also partition and format a new drive for additional storage.
Removing Seagate DiscWizard
- Click Start at the left corner of your desktop.
- Select Settings and move to Control panel.
- Click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Highlight Seagate Disc Wizard in the program list.
- Click on Remove button under Seagate Disc Wizard.
- Then follow instructions on the screen.
- You may have to reboot your computer afterwards to complete the task.
Are you in the panic that the Seagate Disc Wizard is not working properly in your machine and you need to immediately uninstall it for an upgrade or switch to other program instead? Or you may have trapped in the situation that you can still not able to install the upper version because it is not compatible with the one that previously installed even though you have already removed it from your PC?
remove Seagate Disc Wizard along with its registry entries and files completely and easily.
Aside from that, other sticky unwanted programs like EditPlus can also be fully uninstalled on your PC. Doesn’t it sound great? Following the steps to uninstall Seagate Disc Wizard from your computer now!
- Need Help Uninstalling Mask Surf Pro? - Tips Right Here!
- Wxdbpfvo Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Wxdbpfvo Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Antivirus Lab 2009 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Antivirus Lab 2009 Completely
- Mkrndofl Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Mkrndofl Toolbar Completely?
- Cannot Uninstall Zone Alarm Security? - How to Uninstall Zone Alarm Security Completely in Minutes
- ClamWin Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall ClamWin Completely
- Safe Guard 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Safe Guard 2009 Instantly
- Peak Protection 2010 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Peak Protection 2010 Completely
- Protect Defender Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Protect Defender Completely