In many cases, we can uninstall Weather Channel Desktop 6 directly from Add/Remove programs and Start/All Programs/Weather Channel/Uninstall. But some times, it is difficult to fully uninstall the program from the computer when it is corrupted. But if havingin hand, you can quickly uninstall Weather Channel Desktop 6 because the Force Uninstall function allows you to directly from their folders. This is particularly useful in uninstalling any corrupted application.
Now, Force Uninstall Weather Channel Desktop 6
1) Quit Weather Channel Desktop 6 from the right bottom of the desktop.
2) Navigate to the directory C:Program FilesThe Weather Channel FW, right click the folder “Desktop” and select “Force Uninstall” from the right-click menu. Perfect Uninstaller will launch instantly as follows, press “Next” to go. (Note: If your cannot start from the right-click menu, please firstly launch Perfect Uninstaller from Start->All programs->Perfect Uninstaller->Perfect Uninstaller, then go to Options from its main panel. In the General Settings, tick up Right-click to Force Uninstall and check Disable User Account in Change Vista Account Control.)
3) Perfect Uninstaller has found all associated entries, press “Next” to remove.
With the processes above, you can completely uninstall Weather Channel Desktop 6 from your computer, even if it is a corrupted version. But it is a full version, it is greatly recommended to uninstall it with the Uninstall function first when it is listed in the Display Name list. See the steps below.
1)Run Perfect Uninstaller
2)Highlight Weather Channel Desktop 6 in the Display Name list.
3)Click “Uninstall” button to begin the removal.
4)Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
- My Protection Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall My Protection Completely
- How Do You Uninstall the Mcafee Products Completely ?
- AhnLab V3 Internet Security 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall AhnLab V3 Internet Security 2011 from Windows XP
- Uninstall Norton Online Backup - Norton Backup Removal
- ThreatFire Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall ThreatFire Completely
- How To Uninstall Business-in-a-Box Of Any Version?
- Antivirus Lab 2009 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Antivirus Lab 2009 Completely
- How Do You Uninstall ZTE Modem (CDMA 1X USB modem driver) ?
- How DO I Remove HitMan Pro Of The Latest Version