In many cases, we can uninstall Weather Channel Desktop 6 directly from Add/Remove programs and Start/All Programs/Weather Channel/Uninstall. But some times, it is difficult to fully uninstall the program from the computer when it is corrupted. But if havingin hand, you can quickly uninstall Weather Channel Desktop 6 because the Force Uninstall function allows you to directly from their folders. This is particularly useful in uninstalling any corrupted application.
Now, Force Uninstall Weather Channel Desktop 6
1) Quit Weather Channel Desktop 6 from the right bottom of the desktop.
2) Navigate to the directory C:Program FilesThe Weather Channel FW, right click the folder “Desktop” and select “Force Uninstall” from the right-click menu. Perfect Uninstaller will launch instantly as follows, press “Next” to go. (Note: If your cannot start from the right-click menu, please firstly launch Perfect Uninstaller from Start->All programs->Perfect Uninstaller->Perfect Uninstaller, then go to Options from its main panel. In the General Settings, tick up Right-click to Force Uninstall and check Disable User Account in Change Vista Account Control.)
3) Perfect Uninstaller has found all associated entries, press “Next” to remove.
With the processes above, you can completely uninstall Weather Channel Desktop 6 from your computer, even if it is a corrupted version. But it is a full version, it is greatly recommended to uninstall it with the Uninstall function first when it is listed in the Display Name list. See the steps below.
1)Run Perfect Uninstaller
2)Highlight Weather Channel Desktop 6 in the Display Name list.
3)Click “Uninstall” button to begin the removal.
4)Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
- Remove iMesh - Why Can't I Uninstall iMesh?
- Safe Guard 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Safe Guard 2009 Instantly
- Removing Microsoft Office Access 2010 - How Do I Install or Uninstall Individual Office Programs?
- How Do I Uninstall Roxio Photoshow? - Roxio Uninstall Tips
- How Do You Uninstall SopCast Software 3.4?
- Antivirus GT Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus GT Instantly
- Remove Advanced SystemCare with Windows utility
- Uninstall Warcraft 3 - How to Uninstall Warcraft 3 Entirely
- Cna't Find Win 7 Virus Protection To Remove - How To Get Rid Of Win 7 Virus Protection Easily