DoPDF Free PDF Converter convert documents to searchable PDF files from any Windows application. It installs as a printer driver and helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the “print” command from any application (you can convert your Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, company’s reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, forms, products list, price list, charts, emails or web pages). The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed. doPDF has a lot of features that allows you to: modify the paper size, modify the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), and change the quality settings.
However, if your currently installed DoPDF Free PDF Converter is no longer good at manipulating the document file on your desktop, there are several ways to work it out.
- Go to Google.com and Search for ‘DoPDF Free PDF’
- Download DoPDF Free PDF Converter installer program to your computer
- Launch the installer program which will automatically detect the already installed DoPDF Free PDF Converter on your computer
- Out of the three options presented, select ‘Uninstall’ or ‘Remove Completely’ option.
- Finish the wizard and restart your computer.
If this fails, you should clean up its registry values and apply it again.
- Open Start Menu and then go to Run. On the pop-up dialogue box, fill in regedit so that you can open Registry. You can find them under folder like:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DoPDF Free PDF Converter;
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DoPDF Free PDF Converter;
- Please delete them all without any hesitation.
If you feel that the manual process on removing DoPDF Free PDF Converter is either too difficult or too dangerous then you could download online uninstaller software to do job for you. There are programs out there that are designed to forcibly remove software such as IVideoWare Video Converter that Windows has trouble deleting.
Amongst them, is well known to be able to automatically delete the corrupted file paths from the hard drive without having to back up the files or manually remove anything from system registry.
- How Can I Uninstall The Trial Version Of Microsoft Office 2010?
- Delete "Toggle" Toolbar From Internet Browser - How To Remove Toggle Seach Engine Toolbar
- Symantec Removal - How to Uninstall Symantec from Windows XP
- Uninstall Ztoolbar - How to Uninstall Ztoolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- VueScan Uninstall Help - Find the Way to Uninstall VueScan from Your Computer for Free
- Free Trend Micro 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of Free Trend Micro 2011 with A Safe Way?
- Uninstalling Symantec Anti-Virus The Effective Way
- Safety PC Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Safety PC Instantly from Windows Vista and XP
- Remove Advanced SystemCare with Windows utility