Crawler Toolbar enjoys a large amount of customers all over the world. This browser toolbar has been widely used as it can bring great convenience for browsing websites and surfing the internet. I have noticed that some Crawler Toolbar users are finding way to uninstall the toolbar for various reasons. If you are one of those users, this article would help you uninstall it completely and quickly.
Some toolbars will slow down or hinder browser if they are not uninstall completely or correctly. The same is Crawler Toolbar. At least you should know how to use windows add/remove programs to remove Crawler Toolbar, though it is not the best solution.
For windows 7
Click Start menu – open Control Panel – double-click System and Security – click programs on the lift side – find out Programs and Features and click uninstall a program blow it – find out Crawler Toolbar in the list and highlight it – click on Uninstall button
For windows Vista
Click on Start – go to Control Panel – click Uninstall a programs under Programs (home view)/ double-click Programs and Features (classical view) – the following steps to uninstall Crawler Toolbar are the same as windows 7
For windows XP
Go to Control Panel and use Add/remove programs
However, Crawler Toolbar may not exit in the list that show all the programs installed on your PC. In such case, how should you remove Crawler Toolbar?
You can download an uninstaller program to solve the problem easily. Another reason why so many users prefer an uninstaller program is that any unwanted programs can be uninstalled completely including registry keys.
Do you want to uninstall Crawler Toolbar with an award uninstaller tool? You can find a popular uninstaller program either with search engine or from a friend. Here we recommend you first to learn more about an awarded one called Perfect Uninstaller.
- How Do I Uninstall Pivot Stickfigure Animator Along With Pivot Stickfigure?
- How Can I Remove PC Clean Pro the Simplest Way?
- How to Remove Engineering ToolbarSM Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Easeus Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition Won't Uninstall - Help Me Remove This Free Data Recovery Software!
- How to Remove Panda Global Protection 2010 from Windows System Thoroughly
- How Do I Uninstall Windows Doctor With Removal Tool?
- How Do I Uninstall Ad-Aware Free Internet Security? - Removal Tool For Lavasoft
- How Do I Remove ArcSoft Perfect365? - Perfect365 Uninstall FAQ
- Uninstall K9 Web Protection - How to Uninstall K9 Web Protection without a Password