Have you tried to uninstall Roxio Creator 9 and all of its components but it won’t go away? Does the creator audio, labeler and all of the components stay even after they show as being uninstalled? The following steps will completely remove any Roxio software from your computer.
First of all, you should disable your startup applications using MSCONFIG. This will disable any unnecessary background or system tray applications from loading with such steps.
1. Go to Start and type “msconfig” (without quotes) into the Start Search field and press the “Enter” key.
2. Select the Startup tab.
3. Click the Disable All button.
4. Click the Apply button, and then click the OK button.
5. Click the Restart button.
6. To reverse this just go back in and click enable all and restart
Furthermore, some antivirus/spyware programs may not be disabled using the steps listed above. You may need to check with your antivirus/spyware vendor on how to temporarily disable them.
Manually remove any Roxio Creator 9 programs from Control Panel
The first step is to show hidden files. This can be done by clicking Start -> My Computer then go up and click on Organize -> Folder and Search Options. Click on the View tab. Make sure show hidden folders is selected and click Apply. Then you would be access all these folders from your hard drive:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared
When trying to delete the folders you may receive a message that a “file is in use”. If so, you can simply drag that file to your desktop and it might be removed after restarting the computer.
Last but not least, you should be clean up registry keys that are generated by Roxio Creator 9
1. Double-click the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder this will expand or open the folder.
2. Locate the Software folder
3. Locate the Roxio folder
4. Right click on Roxio and click delete.
5. Do the same for the Sonic folder (if present).
6. Close the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder.
Automatically uninstall Roxio Creator 9
These instructions should work for just about Roxio Creator 9 application, but at your own risk. At that point of view, you could do a search in the start menu/run and type in regedit and type in Roxio Creator 9, then delete anything that comes up. But doing this you must be careful so as not to mess up your pc as this is the computer’s registry that holds everything on your pc.
Alternatively, if you don’t have such confidence in dealing with the program files or computer registry by yourself, it is of great significance to apply the uninstall of Roxio Creator 9 with a which is able to scan and successfully delete leftover entries or numerous unwanted software such as Roxio 9.0.
- Uninstalling Abrosoft FantaMorph Pro - How Do You Uninstall Abrosoft FantaMorph Pro Completely?
- Uninstall Rosqxvmn Toolbar - How to Remove Rosqxvmn Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- How Do I Uninstall Microsoft Visio With Removal Tool?
- How Do I Use Uninstaller Of Hamster Free Zip Archiver?
- Cannot Uninstall SoftCop? - How to Uninstall SoftCop Completely in Minutes
- AVAST! Antivirus with Anti-Spyware 2013 Removal-How to Get Rid of AVAST! Antivirus with Anti-Spyware 2013 with A Safe Way?
- Tips For Uninstalling CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2009
- Desktop Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Desktop Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Virus Protection 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Virus Protection 2009 Instantly