My mother was prompted to download a software update for HP Deskjet F4180. Once she downloaded the FREE Driver Robot she found it was not free and tried to remove. But it has installed itself on her desktop and she cannot get it off! This takes me a few hours to work on uninstalling Driver Robot.
Things to be concerned before removing Driver Robot
Many people have failed to uninstall Driver Robot as it is about a whole group of program files rather than just a simple program. If you have a distinct feeling for not knowing where to start, you should try the standard uninstaller provided by Driver Robot.
First, please exit Driver Robot and make sure that all the applications are not running on your computer. Then, use the control panel or extend the Start menu to remove Driver Robot.
1. Go to “Start” and then click on “Control Panel”.
2. Double click “Add/Remove Programs” or “Programs and Features”
3. Locate and highlight Driver Robot and then click “Remove” to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish and reboot computer if required.
When the computer is rebooted, you need to make sure if there is a directory of the Driver Robot in the drive C as such, C:\Program Files\Driver Robot. If so, you still need to forcibly remove it either manually or with the help of uninstaller software. Similarly, a clean removal of Driver Robot means that the registry key such as, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Driver Robot, no longer exists. Otherwise, it will not go away no matter what have you done to it.
Software to uninstall Driver Robot
Apparently, the built-in uninstaller of Driver Robot can hardly do it ob well. In other words, it may just half of the entries of the program. In that regard, uninstaller software should be a handy mean to get rid of Driver Robot. Till now, has found its way to work as a specialized software uninstaller.
When being used, it not only works faster than Windows uninstaller using the standard uninstaller, but it also outline the registry keys and program files after a normal uninstall. Furthermore, all the removal process of CyberDefender will just take minutes if operated correctly.
- Uninstalling Excel 2003uninstall - Can You Remove Microsoft Excel 2003 Independently?
- How Do I Remove AVG Secure Search Toolbar?
- How Can I Uninstall Roxio Creator 2012 Pro The Quickest Way?
- Sophos Internet Security Removal-How to Get Rid of Sophos Internet Security with A Safe Way?
- How to Remove Spyware Begone Registered Edition Instantly
- Free Video Converter Remover - How Do I Unisntall Full Video Converter Free?
- Prevx Removal - How to Uninstall Prevx from Windows XP
- Dr. Web CureIt Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Dr. Web CureIt Instantly
- Pvnsmfor Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Pvnsmfor Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?