Do you have an available driver updater or program remover? DriverMax is a powerful free utility which helps you download, update, backup and restore the drivers installed on your Windows PC. It automatically checks for more recent driver versions and identifies and installs missing drivers for unknown devices in your computer. Download all drivers from one place in just a few easy steps and keep your PC up to date. Backup drivers and keep all of them in one compressed file; restore them at a mouse click within a few minutes. This tool will save you a lot of time when reinstalling Windows, both on recent PCs and older computers for which the original CDs containing the drivers have been lost. You no longer have to track down old driver installation CDs, insert one installation CD after another or spend hours searching for drivers on the Internet. DriverMax is able to display a detailed report about all installed drivers (versions, release dates) and provide you with Windows Experience Index rating information before you purchase new hardware.
DriverMax’s own uninstaller
If you have added the game to the Start menu, you can find directory of the game in All programs and you just need to choose the option of Uninstall DriverMax. If you cannot find the game in All programs, go to the folder where you keep the game, find the Uninst executable program and then follow the instruction to remove the game. It is recommended to restart your computer after the un-installation finishes.
DriverMax on Control Panel
- End all programs in Task Manager.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under the Programs category
- In the Tasks pane, click View installed updates.
- In the list of installed updates, double-click Windows DriverMax, and then click Uninstall.
- In the Uninstall an update dialog box, click Yes.
- Restart your computer.
You may be aware that deletion of files is a task of high risk. In this case, it requires you to be cautious when conducting manual deletion. There is the other way that helps you fully get rid of DriverMax – using a professional uninstaller.
, which works perfect in uninstalling programs, is highly admired by computer experts and users.
With its Force Uninstall, it can surely help you forcibly uninstall DriverMax or remove Driver Detective, including its directories and keys thoroughly.
- How Do You Uninstall the HP All-in-One Software?
- Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2010 - How to Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2010 Entirely
- Vegas Movie Studio removal – How to Remove Vegas Movie Studio without Any Troubles?
- Spurs Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Spurs Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- AOL Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall AOL Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- K7 Total Security Removal – Free K7 Total Security Uninstall Guides for You
- Internet security 2010 removal - How to uninstall internet security 2010 instantly?
- Ashampoo Burning Studio Free Stucks - How To Make Complete Removal Of This Ashampoo Software?
- Uninstall Error smart