Is it difficult to uninstall ActivClient? ActivClient software provides security protection for workstations and networks of corporate organizations. It prevents identity theft, hacker invasion and fraud with the use of smart cards and smart USB tokens. When you try to install another antispyware program, it just prompts you to remove ActivClient. Unfortunately, it can not be uninstalled because it is not in the programs list of Control Panel. Thus, what is the best way to get rid of ActivClient from your computer? You can follow its removal tips below.
How to remove ActivClient in different ways?
Before uninstalling ActivClient, you need to close Firefox or any other browsers or open Task Manager to stop ActivClient from running. Also, you need to all smart cards from smart card readers.
Uninstall ActivClient in normal removal way.
A． Click “Start” Menu.
B． Go to the “Control Panel”
- On Windows Vista, click “Programs” > “Uninstall a Program”
- On Windows XP, doble-click Add or Remove Programs
C. Select ActivClient and click Uninstall or Remove. D. A confirmation message is displayed.
E. Confirm your choice and click “YES”. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the removal of ActivClient.
F. Click YES when asked to reboot your computer.
Unfortunately, there are some leftover registry files in your system. Thus,
Go to registry editor to get rid of ActivClient CAC registry keys and values:
Click on the START menu again and get in the Control Panel and then Folder Options then View and choose Show Hidden Files and Folders, delete the following folders:
(C:\Program Files\ActivClient CAC )
(C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ActivClient CAC)
(C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\ActivClient CAC)
Delete ActivClient in the best way.
- Downloadwhich is the best program uninstaller that can help you remove any programs from your computer.
- Find the directory of ActivClient directly in the hard drive where you locate the program.
- Right click the folder of the ActivClient, and then select “Uninstall with PU” to start the removal.If you haven’t set it right-click to Force Uninstall,please go to “Options” on its main interface =>General Settings => Tick up “Right-click to Force Uninstall” within “Right-click”.
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- Reboot computer and repeat the Force Uninstall procedure until all directories of program are gone.
Want to completely uninstall ActivClient? Just download Perfect Uninstaller.
- How to Uninstall Picasa - Uninstalling Picasa Help
- How to Uninstall Google Toolbar of Internet Explorer Totally & Easily?
- Nimbuzz Support Problem? - How To Get Help Removing Nimbuzz?
- PeerBlock Installation Issues - Need To Uninstall PeerBlock?
- Mac Anti-Virus Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Mac Anti-Virus Instantly
- Norton antivirus 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of Norton antivirus 2011 with A Safe Way?
- I Can't Delete AVG 9.0 - Uninstall AVG 9
- Removing Lightroom 3 - How Do You Uninstall Photoshop Lightroom?
- Thoroughly uninstall Yahoo! Messenger