TrojanHunter is a dedicated anti-trojan software with file memory and registry scanning. With an easy-to-use Scanner and a Guard that scans in the background TrojanHunter is a must-have complement to your virus scanner. Features include: High-speed file scan engine capable of detecting modified trojans; Memory scanning for detecting any modified variant of a particular build of a trojan; Registry scanning. Version 5 enhances scan engine and user interface.
First: Run theand select Trojan Hunter5.0 from the application list (Quit Trojan Hunter before uninstallation).
Second: Click the Uninstall button to proceed. Then keep clicking next to finish the uninstallation antomatically.
Third: Reboot the PC and complete the procedure(recommended).
Notes: 1. Trojan Hunter is a system protection program. We suggest you to uninstall it in the safe mode, or it could not be entirely cleaned from your computer, and even cause unexpected errors; 2. You can also use our featured programs uninstallation function of Special Uninstall to clean Trojan Hunter.
- Uninstalling ArcSoft PhotoStudio - How Do You Remove Arcsoft PhotoStudio 6?
- How to Uninstall Timbar Totally & Easily?
- How Can Take Uninstall Virtual Desktop Assist Off My Computer The Fastest Way?
- Problem Using WinAVI products - How Can I Get Rid Of WinAVI Video Converter?
- Help Removing MagicBerry Blackberry IPD Editor On My Windows Computer
- VirusTrigger 2.1 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove VirusTrigger 2.1 Instantly
- Virus Chaser - Uninstall Virus Chaser Step By Step
- Tenebril Spyware Scanner Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Tenebril Spyware Scanner from Windows Completely Instantly
- Smart EngineRemoval Solution- How to Completely Uninstall Smart EngineOn Your Windows PC