TrojanHunter is a dedicated anti-trojan software with file memory and registry scanning. With an easy-to-use Scanner and a Guard that scans in the background TrojanHunter is a must-have complement to your virus scanner. Features include: High-speed file scan engine capable of detecting modified trojans; Memory scanning for detecting any modified variant of a particular build of a trojan; Registry scanning. Version 5 enhances scan engine and user interface.
First: Run theand select Trojan Hunter5.0 from the application list (Quit Trojan Hunter before uninstallation).
Second: Click the Uninstall button to proceed. Then keep clicking next to finish the uninstallation antomatically.
Third: Reboot the PC and complete the procedure(recommended).
Notes: 1. Trojan Hunter is a system protection program. We suggest you to uninstall it in the safe mode, or it could not be entirely cleaned from your computer, and even cause unexpected errors; 2. You can also use our featured programs uninstallation function of Special Uninstall to clean Trojan Hunter.
- Micro AV Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Micro AV Instantly
- How Can You Uninstall McAfee Security On Your PC?
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Total Protection? - How to Uninstall McAfee Total Protection Completely in Minutes
- Cannot Uninstall AVG Email Server Edition 9.0? - How to Uninstall AVG Email Server Edition 9.0 Completely in Minutes
- Scan Disk fake Security Tool Removal Help - How to Get Rid of Scan Disk fake Security Tool with 100% Success
- AntiVirus System 2011 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove AntiVirus System 2011 Instantly
- Evernote Web Clipper Uninstall Help – Free Removal Tips to Delete Evernote Web Clipper from Your PC
- Antivirus Suite Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Antivirus Suite Completely
- No Pleasure With Martview - Want To Remove It Now!