Facebook Toolbar becomes popular as more and more people join the facebook community. It is true that too many toolbars on browser can slow down internet speed. Do you know how to uninstall Facebook Toolbar when you do not want it any more. If you are looking for effective ways to remove Facebook Toolbar from your computer completely, read more in the following passage.
Some toolbars will slow down or hinder browser if they are not uninstall completely or correctly. The same is Facebook Toolbar. At least you should know how to use windows add/remove programs to remove Facebook Toolbar, though it is not the best solution.
For windows 7
Click Start menu – open Control Panel – double-click System and Security – click programs on the lift side – find out Programs and Features and click uninstall a program blow it – find out Facebook Toolbar in the list and highlight it – click on Uninstall button
For windows Vista
Click on Start – go to Control Panel – click Uninstall a programs under Programs (home view)/ double-click Programs and Features (classical view) – the following steps to uninstall Facebook Toolbar are the same as windows 7
For windows XP
Go to Control Panel and use Add/remove programs
However, Facebook Toolbar may not exit in the list that show all the programs installed on your PC. In such case, how should you remove Facebook Toolbar?
You can download an uninstaller program to solve the problem easily. Another reason why so many users prefer an uninstaller program is that any unwanted programs can be uninstalled completely including registry keys.
Do you want to uninstall Facebook Toolbar with an award uninstaller tool? You can find a popular uninstaller program either with search engine or from a friend. Here we recommend you first to learn more about an awarded one called Perfect Uninstaller.
1. Download in minutes
2. Install and run it
3. Highligh Facebook Toolbar in the list or use force uninstall
4. Click Uninstall button
- Uninstall Incredmail.com - How Do You Uninstall IncrediMail?
- Uninstall Cross Fire Free - How Do You Remove Cross Fire?
- Webroot Internet Security Essentials Removal – How to Uninstall It with the Best Webroot Internet Security Essentials Uninstall Tips from Your PC
- Uninstall Trend Antivirus - How Do You Remove Trend Micro AntiVirus?
- Timbar Uninstall Assistance- How to Uninstall Timbar Completely?
- Vista Antispyware 2010 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Vista Antispyware 2010 Completely
- Uninstalling VIPRE Antivirus - How Do You Uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012 From Windows 7 PC?
- How Do You Uninstall hp psc 750?
- Remove Security Essentials 2011 - Spyware Protection Against Microsoft Security Essentials