Online Armor is a powerful security software that protects your computer from unwanted external access. It prevents hackers from accessing your computer, stops malicious programs invading into your computer and sending your data over the internet, protects you during your online banking and transactions, and safeguards your identity. The software is easy to install and manage, and does not slow down your computer performance. The freeware version has slightly limited functionality and no automatic updates.
Theoretically, the supremacy of Online Armor should never be challenged from the outside effect. Practically, it is provides not that much sufficiency and need your treatment occasionally.
- Open Windows Search to search for every file related to Online Armor like: C:\Programs Files\Online Armor
- Click on Run icon on the Start Menu, then type “regedit” to activate the Registry Editor.
- Find and delete those related keys like:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Online Armor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Online Armor.exe
Normally, this should work out your problem in minutes. Nevertheless, a comprehensive fix relies on a more technical operation.
- Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
- Type “cmd” in the box to open a command prompt, and then type “cd, C:\Program Files\Online Armor” to change directory.
- Type Online Armor.exe – uninstall in order to uninstall the Online Armor.
- After the removal finish, restart your computer.
If you have no idea going through the manual process since those entries stay deep in your system and hard to pinpoint, you can always download specialist software to delete Online Armor. There are a few programs that are available online.
is able to completely remove Online Armor with its Force Uninstall utility that automatically look deep into your system and erase everything regarding the files and registry based on the directories you provide. It also has an option normal “Uninstall” option that will purge any software like Yahoo Toolbar with Anti Spyware that Windows is having trouble with.
- Help Removing YoWindow - How Can I Use YoWindow Uninstaller?
- Uninstalling Ulead GIF Animator Problem? - How To Remove Ulead GIF Animator On My Computer
- Mac Anti-Virus Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Mac Anti-Virus Instantly
- Windows Optimal Settings Hard To Remove? - How to Uninstall Windows Optimal Settings Easily
- Uninstall MSN Toolbar - How to Uninstall MSN Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Uninstall Skype office Toolbar - How to Remove Skype office Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Antivirus Suite 2010 Removal - How to Remove Antivirus Suite 2010 Instantly
- Desktop T Shirt Creator Uninstall Free Guide For My Computer
- VirusTrigger 2.1 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove VirusTrigger 2.1 Instantly