Freecorder Toolbar is a useful toolbar, with which you can start video games on Facebook when using web browser. Some people would like to uninstall Freecorder Toolbar for good, but they really don’t know how to uninstall the toolbar. Following is a step-by-step guide that can help you completely remove Freecorder Toolbar.
Steps to remove Freecorder Toolbar from Internet Explorer
1. Click Start at the right side bottom of your computer desktop and then choose Control Panel.
2. Click Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel.
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list until you find Freecorder Toolbar, and then choose Change/Remove.
4. Click Finish and then OK to restart your computer.
5. After you enter the operating system again, go to Local (C disk, find our Zynga folder and delete it.
Steps to remove Freecorder Toolbar from Firefox
1. Open Firefox, click Tools on the top of the Firefox, and then choose Add-ons.
2. Click Freecorder Toolbar and then choose Uninstall.
3. In the pop-up windows, choose Uninstall.
4. Restart Firefox to finish uninstall.
Although you have followed the procedure outlined above, but every time you open the IE or Firefox, you might see Freecorder Toolbar is still there. What happened? This may be you just failed to remove the Freecorder Toolbar completely. The above method is to remove the Freecorder Toolbar from your computer, but you did not remove the program from your Registry. In a word, you should try to remove the Freecorder Toolbar from both the system and the Registry.
What Freecorder Toolbar Uninstaller Should You Use
However, most of people are not comfortable to edit the Registry, and they could crash their system easily when editing the Registry. In this case, using some professional uninstall tools is highly recommended.
is one of the professional 3rd uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of Freecorder Toolbar quickly. Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and enable you to reinstall the applications successfully. Don’t take the risk of crashing your system; you should use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs like removing HP Officejet Pro.
- Antivirus Scan Is Destructing Your PC - Get It OUt From Your PC Right Now
- Can't Uninstall Silverlight - The Official Microsoft Silverlight Installation
- Need To Uninstall CursorFX? - Learn How To Do it Right Away!
- Uninstall CS3 - Uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Uninstall Neopets.com Toolbar - How to Remove Neopets.com Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Uninstall Emotigt Toolbar - How to Remove Emotigt Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Compatibility Issue For Firefox 11 - I Have To Uninstall Mozilla Firefox 11 Now!
- Uninstall Advanced Toolbar
- Cannot Uninstall Zap Shares? - How to Uninstall Zap Shares Completely in Minutes