Freecorder Toolbar is a useful toolbar, with which you can start video games on Facebook when using web browser. Some people would like to uninstall Freecorder Toolbar for good, but they really don’t know how to uninstall the toolbar. Following is a step-by-step guide that can help you completely remove Freecorder Toolbar.
Steps to remove Freecorder Toolbar from Internet Explorer
1. Click Start at the right side bottom of your computer desktop and then choose Control Panel.
2. Click Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel.
3. Scroll down the currently installed program list until you find Freecorder Toolbar, and then choose Change/Remove.
4. Click Finish and then OK to restart your computer.
5. After you enter the operating system again, go to Local (C disk, find our Zynga folder and delete it.
Steps to remove Freecorder Toolbar from Firefox
1. Open Firefox, click Tools on the top of the Firefox, and then choose Add-ons.
2. Click Freecorder Toolbar and then choose Uninstall.
3. In the pop-up windows, choose Uninstall.
4. Restart Firefox to finish uninstall.
Although you have followed the procedure outlined above, but every time you open the IE or Firefox, you might see Freecorder Toolbar is still there. What happened? This may be you just failed to remove the Freecorder Toolbar completely. The above method is to remove the Freecorder Toolbar from your computer, but you did not remove the program from your Registry. In a word, you should try to remove the Freecorder Toolbar from both the system and the Registry.
What Freecorder Toolbar Uninstaller Should You Use
However, most of people are not comfortable to edit the Registry, and they could crash their system easily when editing the Registry. In this case, using some professional uninstall tools is highly recommended.
is one of the professional 3rd uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of Freecorder Toolbar quickly. Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and enable you to reinstall the applications successfully. Don’t take the risk of crashing your system; you should use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs like removing HP Officejet Pro.
- VistaAntivirus 2008 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall VistaAntivirus 2008 Completely
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Policy Auditor? - How to Uninstall McAfee Policy Auditor Completely in Minutes
- Agax Removal Help - How to Get Rid of Agax Once for All
- How Do I Uninstall Xilisoft FLV Converter With Free Uninstaller Download?
- Uninstall ClamWin Free Antivirus - How to Uninstall ClamWin Free Antivirus Entirely
- How To Update/Uninstall Free Passport Photo Software?
- Can't Uninstall PDF Reader For Windows 7 - Got It Now!
- Completely Uninstalling DoPDF - Can I Remove DoPDF Free PDF Converter For That?
- Miniclip Games Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Miniclip Games Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?