Free Complete Online Video, Music and File Download Manager with YouTube Download Support. This Free Downloader is an Essential Internet Tool for Increasing Download Speed, Resuming, Scheduling, and Organizing Downloads. Easy to use, customizable modern interface allows you to download all of your favorite videos, program, games, and music with extreme acceleration. With auto-resuming feature, you never have to waste your frustrations on unfinished downloads due to network problems, or unexpected power outages. Seamless integration with Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Mozilla web browsers allows Easy “1-Click” downloading of YouTube, Facebook, Google, Metacafe, DailyMotion, iFilm/Spike, Vimeo, MegaVideo, Break.com and sites with FLV video as well as other file types according to the extension. Powerful batch and leech download features give you ability to download large amount of pictures, videos or other files from web sites fast and easy. For users who are fed up with running GetGo Download Manager, the only solution seems to be a complete removal of it.
If you have opened GetGo Download Manager, please end it in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
- Open the Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click on the programs option.
- Choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
- Scroll through the list until you find GetGo Download Manager.
- Click on the GetGo Download Manager and then select Uninstall. Or you can simply double click on the GetGo Download Manager and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
- Restart your computer if necessary.
For users who are unable to carry out the above method, there are substituted ways.
- Open Start and then All Programs.
- Navigate to GetGo Download Manager on the list.
- Go to an application named Uninstall GetGo Download Manager, click it.
- Follow the prompts to finish the uninstalling.
Now you can see that removing GetGo Download Manager is quite simple. However, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem. The process is simple and you will make a mistake during this process easily too. If you want to keep your system in safety, it is highly recommended you to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. It is recommended that you can run a professional program uninstaller such as . In this way, you can quickly get the GetGo Download Manager uninstalled or SYNCiTunes removed within steps as you can see below.
- After installing Perfect Uninstaller on your computer, close all other running processes or directly.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate and highlight GetGo Download Manager in the display name list.
- Press “Uninstall” and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstalling.
- Wampserver Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Wampserver Entirely
- Cannot Uninstall Mcafee Agent? - How to Uninstall Mcafee Agent Completely in Minutes
- How to Remove AVG Internet Security Business Edition 9.0 from Windows System Thoroughly
- How Could You Remove Calibre Along With Its Database?
- Top Tips To Uninstall Easy MP3 Downloader For Your Computer
- How Do I Uninstall QuickTime On A Windows PC
- How Do I Uninstall BootMagic When A Normal Uninstall Fails
- WinASO Registry Optimizer Not Helping - Do I Need To Uninstall Windows Advanced System Optimizer?
- Uninstalling Adobe Acrobat - How To Remove Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional