Garry’s Mod for Half-Life 2 lets you take complete advantage of the physics system by giving you tools to sculpt the world objects as you see fit. Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicles, or even attach objects to flying scanners. The latest version adds a myriad of features and fixes, including new LUA scripts, weapons from Counter-Strike, NPC kill notifications, and improved spawn and weapons menus.
But that depends who is or intending to play the game. If it seems no fun for you to run the program, you can get rid of Half-Life 2 Garry’s mod right here.
- Boot your computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
- Then go to Start, and then Settings, Control Panel; double click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
- Locate and highlight Half-Life 2 Garry’s Mod and then click on “Change or Remove”.
- Follow the online wizard to finish the uninstall processes.
If this does not help in ripping your computer off the Half-Life 2, more intense means should be on the go.
- Open Windows Search to search for all related files.
- Once shown on the interface, delete those files immediately.
- Click Start Menu, and then click Run.
- Enter regedit and click “Yes” to run Registry Editor.
- Find out entries related to Half-Life 2 Garry’s Mod, then delete every related entry.
- If you want, reboot the computer.
As for common users, it is not recommended to uninstall Half-Life 2 Garry’s Mod manually because editing registry keys is risky. Or if you are not comfortable with editing registry keys, you should use a reliable removing tool to get Half-Life 2 Garry’s Mod out of your system. As one of the most excellent uninstaller tools, performs perfectly in many ways. It can uninstall Half-Life 2 Garry’s Mod or purge Operation 7 completely within a few seconds.
- Vista Security Tool 2010 Uninstall - Advance on How to Remove Vista Security Tool 2010 Instantly
- Stinger Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Stinger Completely from Your PC
- How Do I Get the Best Way To Uninstall CopyTrans Tune Swift?
- Quick Link Is Not Removable? - QuickLinks Adware Might Be The Trouble
- Smart Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Smart Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Need Urgent Help On Uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor
- How to Find and Delete a File in Windows XP or Vista
- Uninstall Tango Toolbar - How to Remove Tango Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Manually Uninstalling WinZip - How Do I Remove WinZip Software?