My FASTER PC is a powerful system diagnostic utility that helps you clean your PC for optimal performance. Now you can have access to the same tools IT pros use to help turbo-charge slow computers, find errors, and improve disk performance. With one click, My Faster PC will scan your entire system to search out errors and cleanup your system. My Faster PC is programmed to work in the background, cleaning your system automatically each month.
Theoretically, the My Faster PC should be able every pc running at its peak performance. Contrarily, it seems to make some users crazy when it misbehaves itself. In that regard, it ought to disappear in any way.
- Disable all security programs.
- Click on the Start button and then choose Run. In the dialog box, type My Faster PC/uninstall, and press OK.
- A warning will appear. If you are sure you don’t need this program anymore, click on the Run button to start the removal.
- When the removal finishes, delete the My Faster PC.exe program from your computer manually.
- Restart your computer.
Additionally, you need to clean up all its entries in the hard drive.
- Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and My Faster PC.
- In the My Faster PC folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
- Open the Start menu and then select Run.
- Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
- Scroll down the list and locate the Windows Management Instrumentation.
- Right click on it and select Start.
These changes can delete My Faster PC from your system but any mistake while removing corrupted files may crash your system. The alternative and most effective method for the less technical users amongst us is to use advanced uninstaller software to remove it automatically.
A good uninstaller such as that automatically detects and removes My Faster PC or uninstall Faronics Anti-Executable from your system.
- Winamp Toolbar Removal Instruction - How to Uninstall Winamp Toolbar from IE and FireFox?
- Frequently Used Solutions About Uninstalling Movie Downloader
- Easily Remove Office 2008 Completely From Your Computer
- Remove ActionAlert Free Protection When It Stops Protecting Kids From Online Dangers
- Rtsplgob Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Rtsplgob Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Dr.Web Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Dr.Web from Windows Completely Instantly
- Uninstall Gamblock - How Do You Remove Gamblock Software?
- Uninstall DameWare Mini Remote – How to Uninstall DameWare Mini Remote Entirely
- Epxonwo Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Epxonwo Toolbar Completely?