Created by an Academy Award winning visual effects artist, this next-generation virtual aquarium brings the beauty of a lush freshwater aquarium to your screen, complete with gently swaying plants, rippling light effects, and the most realistic fish movement and behavior of any virtual aquarium and screensaver. Watch as your amazing fish school together, chase each other, peck at object in the tank, or drop in some food and watch the feeding frenzy begin. Watch the feisty fiddler crab run after and try to catch nearby fish. Once you try Dream Aquarium you’ll realize what all our fans and customers know–that no other aquarium screensaver even comes close to the beauty and realism of our product.
Despite of these advantages of Dream Aquarium Screensaver, users are concerned about the downside capability overtime. This is the reason why some users choose to remove Dream Aquarium Screensaver at that point.
- Restart your computer first.
- Press F8 button when you are in the process of waiting,
- Select Safe Mode and click Enter to enter Safe Mode.
- Click Start Menu and then Run.
- Enter qppwiz.cpl then click OK.
- On the list of current installed programs, locate to Dream Aquarium Screensaver and press Remove.
- Follow the instructions till you restart your PC.
Additionally, the standard removal only makes the main entries vanished but not all. So, you ought to take the steps below to complete the task.
- Open Search to make a full search for Dream Aquarium Screensaver related files. (When you open it, please keep in mind to select Local Hard Drives as your search scale.)
- Delete all the files it shows before you.
- Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
- Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
- Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find Dream Aquarium Screensaver related entries. Please delete them once for all.
- Lastly, reboot your PC.
If you want to uninstall Dream Aquarium Screensaver completely in a much simpler way, you should try a uninstall tool. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program completely. As one of the most professional and reliable uninstall tool, is one of the professional 3rd uninstall tools. It will help you to run a clean removal of Dream Aquarium Screensaver quickly. Moreover, it can remove those hidden trashes and enable you to reinstall the applications successfully. Don’t take the risk of crashing your system; you should use this tool to uninstall any unwanted programs like Hair Master.
- What is InstallIQ Updater For? - Removing InstallIQ Updater
- AVAST Internet Security 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall AVAST Internet Security 2011 from Windows XP
- Cannot Uninstall PC Tools Privacy Guardian iAntiVirus for Mac OS X?
- XP Antivirus 2011 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall XP Antivirus 2011 Completely
- Spyware Protection Removal - What Is Spyware Protection and How to Uninstall It Easily
- How to Uninstall TrustCop Program Completely - Step by Step TrustCop Program Removal Instruction
- Perfect Defender 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Perfect Defender 2009 Instantly
- How Do You Fully Uninstall Your YoutubeDownloader?
- Expert Giude To Uninstall Trend Micro Internet Security 2010