I have just downloaded the AVG Tuneup program that came with AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011. It is free for the first run and says I have 241 registry errors, 191 errors in junk files, hard disk not fragmented and 55 errors in broken shortcuts. But to correct them, fully it tells me to purchase the Tuneup. It is rather expensive for 12 months and I don’t know to get it off my computer, can you?
What is AVG Tuneup program?
Despite the fact that AVG PC Tuneup is a tool created by AVG to fix computer problems that may slow down the performance of your PC, sometimes the PC Tuneup would totally erased your dll cache and Windows could not establish. If that is the case for you, you should uninstall the Tuneup program and start again the computer.
To uninstall AVG PC Tuneup and fix this dreadful problem
The first step you can try to run the uninstaller that came with the AVG PC Tuneup program if possible, steps are below:
1. Go to “Start” and search for Control Panel.
2. Locate “Add or Remove Programs” or “Programs and Features” under “Uninstall a Program”.
3. Scroll down the list and highlight AVG PC Tuneup.
4. Click on “Change/Repair” to bring up the uninstall window of AVG PC Tuneup.
5. Restart computer once the uninstall is completed.
If AVG PC Tuneup still appears when your computer booted, you can repeat the removal process again. If that failed either, it is high time o consider using a uninstaller tool that is specifically designed to remove AVG PC Tuneup or any tough but unwanted programs like it.
The uninstaller is called AVG 2012 Free Edition or application directly through the hard drive just with a few clicks!help remove a lot of things and clean things up. Along with that Perfect Uninstaller, there is Force Uninstall utility that can remove any program files of unwanted software such as
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit 184.108.40.206 Uninstall Help
- How to Uninstall AVG Anti-Virus & Firewall 9.0 Completely in Minutes
- Can't Uninstall Webroot Spy Sweeper 2011? - Get Free Removal Tool
- FortiClient Lite Can't Open - How Do You Get Rid Of This Malware Removal Tool?
- How to Uninstall PhaZeBar Totally & Easily?
- Internet Security 2011 Refuses to Be Removed - Where Can I Remove Internet Security 2011 Completely.
- Buddy Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Buddy Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- How To Remove Adobe CS4 Apps - Uninstalling Adobe CS4
- Internet Explorer Uninstall Help - How to Remove Internet Explorer from Windows System Thoroughly