I have just downloaded the AVG Tuneup program that came with AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011. It is free for the first run and says I have 241 registry errors, 191 errors in junk files, hard disk not fragmented and 55 errors in broken shortcuts. But to correct them, fully it tells me to purchase the Tuneup. It is rather expensive for 12 months and I don’t know to get it off my computer, can you?
What is AVG Tuneup program?
Despite the fact that AVG PC Tuneup is a tool created by AVG to fix computer problems that may slow down the performance of your PC, sometimes the PC Tuneup would totally erased your dll cache and Windows could not establish. If that is the case for you, you should uninstall the Tuneup program and start again the computer.
To uninstall AVG PC Tuneup and fix this dreadful problem
The first step you can try to run the uninstaller that came with the AVG PC Tuneup program if possible, steps are below:
1. Go to “Start” and search for Control Panel.
2. Locate “Add or Remove Programs” or “Programs and Features” under “Uninstall a Program”.
3. Scroll down the list and highlight AVG PC Tuneup.
4. Click on “Change/Repair” to bring up the uninstall window of AVG PC Tuneup.
5. Restart computer once the uninstall is completed.
If AVG PC Tuneup still appears when your computer booted, you can repeat the removal process again. If that failed either, it is high time o consider using a uninstaller tool that is specifically designed to remove AVG PC Tuneup or any tough but unwanted programs like it.
The uninstaller is called AVG 2012 Free Edition or application directly through the hard drive just with a few clicks!help remove a lot of things and clean things up. Along with that Perfect Uninstaller, there is Force Uninstall utility that can remove any program files of unwanted software such as
- IVideoWare Video Converter Ultimate Not Opening - How To Uninstall?
- Remove Sonic Update Manager – How to Uninstall Sonic Update Manager Properly with Ease?
- How Do You Uninstall Opera 8.0?
- Help Uninstalling BitComet - How Do You Completely Remove BitComet?
- VirusTrigger 2.1 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove VirusTrigger 2.1 Instantly
- How Can I Install/Uninstall WeFi On My Personal Computer?
- Best Ways For You to Uninstall Rising Antivirus Free Edition 2012
- System Security Antivirus Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall System Security Antivirus Completely
- Mail.com toolbar Removal - How to Uninstall Mail.com toolbar from Your PC Instantly?