I have just downloaded the AVG Tuneup program that came with AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011. It is free for the first run and says I have 241 registry errors, 191 errors in junk files, hard disk not fragmented and 55 errors in broken shortcuts. But to correct them, fully it tells me to purchase the Tuneup. It is rather expensive for 12 months and I don’t know to get it off my computer, can you?
What is AVG Tuneup program?
Despite the fact that AVG PC Tuneup is a tool created by AVG to fix computer problems that may slow down the performance of your PC, sometimes the PC Tuneup would totally erased your dll cache and Windows could not establish. If that is the case for you, you should uninstall the Tuneup program and start again the computer.
To uninstall AVG PC Tuneup and fix this dreadful problem
The first step you can try to run the uninstaller that came with the AVG PC Tuneup program if possible, steps are below:
1. Go to “Start” and search for Control Panel.
2. Locate “Add or Remove Programs” or “Programs and Features” under “Uninstall a Program”.
3. Scroll down the list and highlight AVG PC Tuneup.
4. Click on “Change/Repair” to bring up the uninstall window of AVG PC Tuneup.
5. Restart computer once the uninstall is completed.
If AVG PC Tuneup still appears when your computer booted, you can repeat the removal process again. If that failed either, it is high time o consider using a uninstaller tool that is specifically designed to remove AVG PC Tuneup or any tough but unwanted programs like it.
The uninstaller is called AVG 2012 Free Edition or application directly through the hard drive just with a few clicks!help remove a lot of things and clean things up. Along with that Perfect Uninstaller, there is Force Uninstall utility that can remove any program files of unwanted software such as
- Uninstalling Songbird - How Do You Remove Songbird From Windows?
- Uninstall Babylon 7 - Unable to Uninstall Babylon 7 Pro
- Can't Uninstall Samsung PC Studio - What Do You Recommend?
- Virus Cure Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Virus Cure Completely
- Uninstall ZoneAlarm Security - How to Uninstall ZoneAlarm Security Entirely
- VueMinder Lite Not Showing Up - Where Do I Remove VueMinder Calendar Program?
- RegGenie Uninstall Tips – Free Way to Remove RegGenie Completely from Your PC with Ease
- iClone5 Quick Fix Tutorial - Uninstalling IClone5 With Technical Steps
- Antivirus09 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus09 Instantly