Windows Live Essentials 2012 gives you instant messaging, e-mail, blogging, photos, and much more. It is a set of free applications that allow you to easily create, communicate and share from your Windows PC to your favorite places on the web and to your mobile phone. This suite of applications from Windows Live, called Windows Live Essentials, is regularly updated to provide innovative functionality and best-of-breed integration with Windows Live and other popular web services, while harnessing the power of the Windows PC for capturing, editing and organizing your digital stuff. The applications included in this release are Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Photo Gallery, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Writer, Windows Live movie Maker (beta) Windows Live Family Safety, and Windows Live Toolbar.
If whatever convinces you the Windows Live Essentials 2012 is a mindless chapter on your system, you should close and remove it to avoid any inconvenience.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager.
- End all programs in Task Manager.
- Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
- Double click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Windows Live Essentials 2012, and then choose Remove.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of Windows Live Essentials 2012.
If this has yet been able the triggering the Windows Live Essentials 2012 removal package, you should find it the other way around.
- Download and save the Windows Live Essentials 2012 uninstaller on Windows Live’s website.
- Close all applications.
- Check the taskbar and the system tray to make sure that no user applications are running.
- Run the uninstaller.
- Click “Yes” to the message “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”
- Restart your computer.
To automatically uninstall Windows Live Essentials 2012, you can download specialist software to that you are having issues with. There is one program called that needs a try as it helps to:
- Completely remove all unwanted files and folders of Windows Live Essentials 2012.
- Uninstall corrupted/hidden programs like Wireless Network Watcher that windows can’t detect.
- Enable100% automatic removal for Windows Live Essentials 2012.
- My Uninstall Tips For Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Vista Anti-Spyware 2011 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Vista Anti-Spyware 2011 Completely
- MyDisk Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall MyDisk Completely
- Norman Security Suite Removal-How to Get Rid of Norman Security Suite with A Safe Way?
- Vs2008 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Vs2008 Entirely
- How Do I Uninstall Windows SYNCiTunes The Simplest Way?
- How to Uninstall Antivirus Protection Center Completely
- Norton Internet Security Uninstall - How to Uninstall Norton Internet Security Entirely from Windows System
- How to uninstall Google toolbar