BlogTV toolbar was a browser extension toolbar for Internet Explorer, and it was superseded by Windows. But many users still have BlogTV toolbar in their computers and they would like to get rid of it completely. Therefore, you should read this article and follow the instructions below to uninstall BlogTV toolbar from your computer.
Uninstall the BlogTV toolbar with Control Panel
1. If there is any running Internet browser, close it.2. Open the Start menu in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click Control Panel. Choose Add/Remove Programs.
3. Scroll through the list of installed programs and choose BlogTV toolbar and then Change/Remove. You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the removal. Choose OK and then choose “Next”.
Uninstall the BlogTV toolbar from command line
1. Click Start and then Run. Type appwiz.cpl in the text box and press Enter. Programs that are installed on your PC will be listed. Choose BlogTV toolbar in the list and choose Remove. You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the removal. Choose OK and follow the instructions until the removal completes.
2. Open a web browser and verify that the BlogTV toolbar is no longer displayed.
These two methods are simple, so that you can uninstall BlogTV toolbar easily and quickly, however, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem. The BlogTV toolbar removal may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles.
Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a reliable 3rd party uninstall tool. As one of the most professional and reliable uninstall tool,
A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to force uninstall Norton Internet Security 2003 or other unwanted applications.
- How Do I Uninstall DAP? - Download Accelerator Plus 9.7
- Antivirus System Pro Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Antivirus System Pro Completely
- Norton 360 Version 4.0 Premier Edition Uninstall Help
- My Solutions On How To Uninstall/Install Cox Security Suite Plus Powered By McAfee
- Uninstall Etlrlws Toolbar - How to Uninstall Etlrlws Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Way Are You Unable To Uninstall System Mechanic 9?
- Ekxdvft Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Ekxdvft Toolbar Completely?
- How Do I Uninstall/Delete ESET Smart Security?
- MyDisk Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall MyDisk Completely