BlogTV toolbar was a browser extension toolbar for Internet Explorer, and it was superseded by Windows. But many users still have BlogTV toolbar in their computers and they would like to get rid of it completely. Therefore, you should read this article and follow the instructions below to uninstall BlogTV toolbar from your computer.
Uninstall the BlogTV toolbar with Control Panel
1. If there is any running Internet browser, close it.2. Open the Start menu in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click Control Panel. Choose Add/Remove Programs.
3. Scroll through the list of installed programs and choose BlogTV toolbar and then Change/Remove. You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the removal. Choose OK and then choose “Next”.
Uninstall the BlogTV toolbar from command line
1. Click Start and then Run. Type appwiz.cpl in the text box and press Enter. Programs that are installed on your PC will be listed. Choose BlogTV toolbar in the list and choose Remove. You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the removal. Choose OK and follow the instructions until the removal completes.
2. Open a web browser and verify that the BlogTV toolbar is no longer displayed.
These two methods are simple, so that you can uninstall BlogTV toolbar easily and quickly, however, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem. The BlogTV toolbar removal may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles.
Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a reliable 3rd party uninstall tool. As one of the most professional and reliable uninstall tool,
A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to force uninstall Norton Internet Security 2003 or other unwanted applications.
- How Do I Uninstall BootMagic When A Normal Uninstall Fails
- Ekxdvft Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Ekxdvft Toolbar Completely?
- Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2010 - How to Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2010 Entirely
- Micro Antivirus 2009 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Micro Antivirus 2009 Completely
- RST Antivirus 2010 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall RST Antivirus 2010 Completely
- Winstep Nexus Dock Uninstall Error? - How To Remove Winstep Nexus Dock Quickly And Completely?
- Skype Email Toolbar - How to Uninstall Skype Email Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- How Do I Uninstall Microsoft Visio With Removal Tool?
- Remove MyVideoConverter – How Do You Uninstall MyVideoConverter?