BlogTV toolbar was a browser extension toolbar for Internet Explorer, and it was superseded by Windows. But many users still have BlogTV toolbar in their computers and they would like to get rid of it completely. Therefore, you should read this article and follow the instructions below to uninstall BlogTV toolbar from your computer.
Uninstall the BlogTV toolbar with Control Panel
1. If there is any running Internet browser, close it.2. Open the Start menu in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click Control Panel. Choose Add/Remove Programs.
3. Scroll through the list of installed programs and choose BlogTV toolbar and then Change/Remove. You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the removal. Choose OK and then choose “Next”.
Uninstall the BlogTV toolbar from command line
1. Click Start and then Run. Type appwiz.cpl in the text box and press Enter. Programs that are installed on your PC will be listed. Choose BlogTV toolbar in the list and choose Remove. You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the removal. Choose OK and follow the instructions until the removal completes.
2. Open a web browser and verify that the BlogTV toolbar is no longer displayed.
These two methods are simple, so that you can uninstall BlogTV toolbar easily and quickly, however, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem. The BlogTV toolbar removal may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles.
Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a reliable 3rd party uninstall tool. As one of the most professional and reliable uninstall tool,
A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to force uninstall Norton Internet Security 2003 or other unwanted applications.
- AP Tuner Problem - Need To Remove Or Replace It Soon?
- Dr.Web CureIt Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Dr.Web CureIt Entirely
- How Do I Completely Uninstall ARO 2011 Program?
- ArcaClean Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall ArcaClean Completely
- How May I A Big Fish Game Manager?
- Virus Melts Removal - How to Uninstall Virus Melts Instantly and Thoroughly
- How Should I Remove SlimDrivers DriverUpdate Program For Windows 7?
- Virus Alarm Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Virus Alarm Instantly
- Pc Virus Less Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Pc Virus Less Instantly