BlogTV toolbar was a browser extension toolbar for Internet Explorer, and it was superseded by Windows. But many users still have BlogTV toolbar in their computers and they would like to get rid of it completely. Therefore, you should read this article and follow the instructions below to uninstall BlogTV toolbar from your computer.
Uninstall the BlogTV toolbar with Control Panel
1. If there is any running Internet browser, close it.2. Open the Start menu in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click Control Panel. Choose Add/Remove Programs.
3. Scroll through the list of installed programs and choose BlogTV toolbar and then Change/Remove. You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the removal. Choose OK and then choose “Next”.
Uninstall the BlogTV toolbar from command line
1. Click Start and then Run. Type appwiz.cpl in the text box and press Enter. Programs that are installed on your PC will be listed. Choose BlogTV toolbar in the list and choose Remove. You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the removal. Choose OK and follow the instructions until the removal completes.
2. Open a web browser and verify that the BlogTV toolbar is no longer displayed.
These two methods are simple, so that you can uninstall BlogTV toolbar easily and quickly, however, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem. The BlogTV toolbar removal may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles.
Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a reliable 3rd party uninstall tool. As one of the most professional and reliable uninstall tool,
A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to force uninstall Norton Internet Security 2003 or other unwanted applications.
- Tenebril Spyware Scanner Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Tenebril Spyware Scanner from Windows Completely Instantly
- Live Security Suite - How To Get Live Security Suite Removal Tool
- Rising Antivirus 2012 Removal - How to Uninstall Rising Antivirus 2012 from Windows XP
- Can't Uninstall AutoCAD 2010 - Force Uninstall AutoCAD 2010
- How to Remove Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 188.8.131.522 (12-28-2010) from Windows System Thoroughly
- How Do You Uninstall AVG free ?
- How to Get Rid of Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2011 Beta with A Safe Way?
- Windows Software Guard Infection - Free Uninstaller to Remove Windows Software Guard Easily
- Uninstalling Avast! Free Antivirus - Avast Free Antivirus 7 Removal Guide