How can you uninstall Stopzilla Antivirus or remove Bearshare Search totally? My neighbor got a new computer and Stopzilla was installed as standard software. But it won’t let her remove it. It’s not a problem such as allowing to be removed but it says it can’t because something to do with the un-install package. What would you do?
Reasons to remove Stopzilla Antivirus
Stopzilla is claimed to be qualified anti-virus software that blocks viruses and spyware from causing damage to user’s computer. Since a virus can destroy hard drive, and some spyware and other information-collection programs collect logins, passwords and other personal information that can compromise identity of users, there may be an instance when Stopzilla is running slowly or you have found a better program to replace this software. For this reason, you will have to remove the Stopzilla software from your computer.
Ways to run Stopzilla built-in uninstaller on Windows
- Close all Internet browsers.
- Click “Start,” then “Control Panel,” then “Uninstall a Program”.
- Scroll through the program list, and locate the Stopzilla program.
- Click on the entry and then click on the “Uninstall” button at the top of the Programs and Features window.
- Click on “Continue” if your computer’s operating system opens a new window requesting your permission to remove the program.
- Click on “Next” and then click on “Uninstall” to completely remove Stopzilla Antivirus from your computer.
Somehow, Stopzilla Antivirus can be removed in this manner as any other program on your computer. However, it does occasionally run in the background even when you think it’s closed. To prevent any problems with the uninstall process, you can run a forcible uninstall with in the safe mode.
When entering the safe mode, you will just need to right click on the program icon of Stopzilla and select “Uninstall With PU”. After running a few processes, the Stopzilla Antivirus will be wipped up from your computer!
- Dr.Web for Internet gateways Unix Uninstall Help - How to Remove Dr.Web for Internet gateways Unix from Windows System Thoroughly
- Uninstall Dogpile Toolbar - How to Uninstall Dogpile Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Evernote Web Clipper Uninstall Help – Free Removal Tips to Delete Evernote Web Clipper from Your PC
- Registry Booster Uninstall Guide - How to Uninstall Uniblue Registry Booster Entirely
- Uninstall Flash Player Pro - How Do I Remove Flash Player Pro On Windows?
- Diffractor 104 Is Having Error - A Great Way To Remove/Reinstall Diffractor For Your Computer
- Nero 7 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Nero 7 Entirely
- Uninstall Diodia Toolbar - How to Remove Diodia Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- How Can I Uninstall The Internet Download Manager V6?