How can you uninstall Stopzilla Antivirus or remove Bearshare Search totally? My neighbor got a new computer and Stopzilla was installed as standard software. But it won’t let her remove it. It’s not a problem such as allowing to be removed but it says it can’t because something to do with the un-install package. What would you do?
Reasons to remove Stopzilla Antivirus
Stopzilla is claimed to be qualified anti-virus software that blocks viruses and spyware from causing damage to user’s computer. Since a virus can destroy hard drive, and some spyware and other information-collection programs collect logins, passwords and other personal information that can compromise identity of users, there may be an instance when Stopzilla is running slowly or you have found a better program to replace this software. For this reason, you will have to remove the Stopzilla software from your computer.
Ways to run Stopzilla built-in uninstaller on Windows
- Close all Internet browsers.
- Click “Start,” then “Control Panel,” then “Uninstall a Program”.
- Scroll through the program list, and locate the Stopzilla program.
- Click on the entry and then click on the “Uninstall” button at the top of the Programs and Features window.
- Click on “Continue” if your computer’s operating system opens a new window requesting your permission to remove the program.
- Click on “Next” and then click on “Uninstall” to completely remove Stopzilla Antivirus from your computer.
Somehow, Stopzilla Antivirus can be removed in this manner as any other program on your computer. However, it does occasionally run in the background even when you think it’s closed. To prevent any problems with the uninstall process, you can run a forcible uninstall with in the safe mode.
When entering the safe mode, you will just need to right click on the program icon of Stopzilla and select “Uninstall With PU”. After running a few processes, the Stopzilla Antivirus will be wipped up from your computer!
- Zango Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Zango Toolbar Completely from Your Browser?
- Remove Antivirus System Pro - Best Way to Uninstall AntiVirus System Pro
- Uninstalling SlimBrowser - How Do I Remove SlimBrowser?
- Antivirus Live Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus Live Instantly
- Zapshares Removal Guides – Free Method to Uninstall Zapshares in Windows 7
- How Do I Completely Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2012 Free?
- Remove Antivirus Pro 2012-How to Easily Remove Antivirus Pro 2012 from Your Computer?
- Removing And Reinstalling iTunes - How To Uninstall iTunes 9
- How Do I Eliminate Microsoft Office Project 2007 Service Along With Its Prorgam?