How will you use or uninstall music software? BitTorrent’s software client allows you to quickly download high-quality digital content such as video, music, and games. Available in over 20 languages, it leverages our community of over 70 million users to securely deliver files to your PC faster than anything else out there. Especially, it includes detailed graphs and stats on the health of digital media files provide you a safer, more controlled downloading experience, local peer discovery and automatic port mapping increase file transfer speed without the need to reconfigure routers or other hardware, and dynamic bandwidth management allows you to download content without disrupting Web browsing, e-mail, or other applications.
Uninstall BitTorrent with standard uninstaller
- Click Start, and then click All Programs. Choose BitTorrent and then highlight Uninstall BitTorrent.
- Click Remove button in the dialog box as follow:
- Click Yes in the next dialog box.
- Wait for the removal to finish and then click Finish to end the process.
- Click Start, and then choose Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click Add/Remove Programs.
- Click Apple Application Support, and then click Remove.
- Click OK to start the removal. After the removal finish, click Apple software Update in the Add/Remove Programs, and then click Remove.
- Click OK to start the removal.
After the removal finish, go to the Start menu, click All Programs to check whether the BitTorrent shortcut still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove it. Then, open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the BitTorrent folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and click Delete to manually remove the folder.
Uninstall BitTorrent with
Perfect Uninstaller is a powerful, trusted and reliable uninstall tool that can help you to uninstall BitTorrent in a fast, secure and convenient way.
Get a free download of Perfect Uninstaller and see how it meets your satisfaction.
- TrendMicro Removal - How to Uninstall TrendMicro from Windows XP
- Comodo Removal - How to Uninstall Comodo from Windows XP
- Uninstalled Avery Wizard Incorrectly - How To Remove Avery Wizard
- Hex Workshop Not Responding - How To Uninstall And Then Reinstall Hex Workshop?
- Antivirus Suite Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Antivirus Suite Completely
- Uninstalling WinWSD WebSite Downloader Not Working - How Would You Do?
- Uninstalling Firefox - How Can I Remove Firefox Completely?
- Personal Shield Pro Rogue Solution - How To Remove Personal Shield Pro
- Dr.Web for Linux Uninstall Help - How to Remove Dr.Web for Linux from Windows System Thoroughly