Do you want to know how to remove SpyHunter 4 or uninstall an anti-spyware program from your pc? SpyHunter 4 is said to be an anti-spyware tool that is to scan computer’s hard drive and remove malicious programs that it finds. There are both paid and free versions of SpyHunter 4, so you may wish to delete the program if a trial version ends or you intend to switch to a different spyware protection program. In order to completely remove the software from your computer, you will need to manually delete it and then remove the registry entry it creates.
Uninstall SpyHunter 4 for Windows XP users
- Click “Start,” then open the “Control Panel.”
- Click on “Add/Remove Programs.”
- Find SpyHunter 4 in the list of programs, left click to highlight it, and then click the “Change/Remove” button.
- Follow the uninstaller instructions, selecting the “Uninstall Option” when prompted. If you have other SpyHunter 4 applications installed, use the same process to delete them.
- Click “Start,” “My Computer” and open “Program Files.” Delete the folders for SpyHunter 4 if present and delete any desktop icons.
- Navigate to your computer’s Start menu. Click on the “Control Panel” button. Scroll down through the list of options and double-click the icon named “Programs and Features.”
Uninstall SpyHunter 4 For Windows Vista/Windows 7 users
- Click on the tab at the top of the window labeled “Name” to arrange the list of programs alphabetically. Use the scroll bar at the left side of the window to scroll down to the “S” section.
- “Uninstall” button
- Locate the “SpyHunter 4” entry in the list of programs installed on your computer’s hard drive. Click on the entry and then click on the “Uninstall” button at the top of the window.
- Click on the “Continue” button if your operating system asks for permission to remove the software from your computer.
- Wait for the uninstall procedure to finish and then return to the Start menu.
- Click on the “Search” feature. Type the word “regedit” into the Search box and press the Enter key. Double-click the registry editor icon when it appears in the list of search results.
- Press the “Ctrl” and “F” keys at the same time to load the registry editor’s search box. Type “SpyHunter 4” into the box and press Enter.
- Right-click the registry entry that will show up in the search results and choose “Delete” to finish removing the SpyHunter 4 from your computer.
If unfortunately, the SpyHunter 4 can’t be taken off your computer after applying these standard steps, the last resort should be powerful software uninstaller. is an outstanding program that designed for uninstalling any unwanted program for you!
It can help you fully uninstall SpyHunter 4 or remove program like SuperAntispyware that is hard to uninstall from your PC by only a few clicks! To remove SpyHunter totally and easily, you just need to Click Here to get this great tool for free now!
- ThreatFire Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall ThreatFire Completely
- MacroVirus On-Call Removal Tips - Uninstall Help
- Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Destroying My Computer - How Can I Remove It ?
- Uninstall FreeRice Toolbar - How to Remove FreeRice Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- VistaAntivirus 2008 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall VistaAntivirus 2008 Completely
- MyPcSecure Uninstall Tips - How to Remove MyPcSecure Instantly
- How To Uninstall Personal Internet Security 2012 - Anti-Spyware Solution
- I Need Help Removing NetVizor Network Software
- Privacy Control Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Privacy Control Instantly