Could you forcibly uninstall or delete Nitro PDF from your system? Do you need to remove Nitro PDF version 6 before installing Nitro PDF version 7? Few months back, Simon installed Nitro PDF to use it with the Word 2007 but he didn’t get it much useful. It also started crashing the Word. Now he is trying to uninstall or remove it but it won’t get it done.
What is Nitro PDF for?
Nitro PDF Professional is known as the complete Adobe Acrobat alternative, which enables you to do more with PDF involving powerful tools to create, convert, edit, and combine standard PDF files. If, for any reasons, you want to uninstall Nitro PDF Reader, the following is most possible steps you can take.
Uninstall the Nitro PDF Professional the common ways
- In Firefox, go to Tools > Add-ons.
- Click the Nitro PDF Professional, and then click Uninstall.
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Windows > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features.
- Select Nitro PDF Professional and click Remove.
- Click “Yes” when the setup window popped up.
- Follow the onscreen steps to complete the uninstall process.
If uninstallingNitro PDF Professional from control panel goes through the motions but doesn’t remove anything, chances are you are getting a box that pops up saying that “the file is being used by another program try shutting this program down before deleting this file” or something to that effect. This means that the file has attached to another running process on the computer. In this regard, you should hit control-alt-delete and go to the processes tab. Then, locate the Nitro PDF executable file in the running processes list. Right click on it and click “end process”. Go back to the folder and you should be able to continue the deleting.
If the Nitro PDF Reader is still there and functional, you need to resort to a more powerful uninstaller program which enables the uninstall process automatically started with the program icon or the directory in the hard drive.
Such tool is . With Perfect Uninstaller running on your computer, all you need to do to remove Nitro PDF prpgram is a right click to select “Uninstall with PU”. In this way, Adobe Reader can be fully taken off by users who are running Windows operating systems of any version!
- Acronis Recovery Uninstall Help – Free Way to Remove Acronis Recovery from Your Laptop with Ease
- Uninstalling AVG software - How To Remove AVG?
- How Do You Remove GoodSync? - I Need A Removal Tool
- Download Full DVD Ripper Free 9.0 Removal Tool
- Uninstall Windows Genuine Advantage - How to Uninstall Windows Genuine Advantage Entirely
- How Do You Uninstall Antivirus 2008 Pro?
- Uninstall Roxio Easy Media Creator - How to Uninstall Roxio Easy Media Creator Entirely
- Uninstalling Norton Internet Security For My Computer
- Advice on Symantic Antivirus Removal-How to uninstall Symantic Antivirus Completely