Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network. For every computer or device that is connected to your network, the following information is displayed: IP address, MAC address, the company that manufactured the network card, and optionally the computer name. You can also export the connected devices list into html, xml, csv, or text file, or copy the list to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
Rarely the Wireless Network Watcher would not be that amazing once it loses control of your network. In that case, there is some part of it you need to dig out.
- Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
- Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
- Click on the Wireless Network Watcher you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Restart your computer.
Normally, this will find the Wireless Network Watcher removal program and make it work that way. However, it did miss the crucial part; you have to do that over again.
- Make hidden files and hidden folder visible.
- Start>My Documents>Tools>Folder Options>View>Advance settings>Hidden files and folders>Show hidden files and folders>OK
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type “%windir%\Wireless Network Watcher\spuninst\spuninst.exe”, and then click OK.
- Follow the wizard instructions to uninstall Wireless Network Watcher.
Now you can see that removing Wireless Network Watcher from your computer is quite simple. However, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem. The process is simple and it is make a mistake during this process easily too. If you want to keep your system in safety, it is highly recommended you to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. is known as the most powerful uninstaller in uninstalling unwanted programs like Daisho. To perforce a force uninstall, you can easily perform the below steps:
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
- Locate where the program on your computer, such as C:\Programs Files\ Wireless Network Watcher.
- Right click the folder and then click “Uninstall With PU” to begin the removal.
- How Do I Uninstall Corel VideoStudio Pro X4 The Effective Way?
- Uninstalling WebcamMax - How Do I Delete WebcamMax?
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Total Protection? - How to Uninstall McAfee Total Protection Completely in Minutes
- AntiVirus Studio 2010 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove AntiVirus Studio 2010 Instantly
- Uninstall Outlook Toolbar - How to Uninstall Outlook Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- How To Force Uninstall ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware On My Computer
- How to Uninstall Avast! Anti-Virus Completely?
- Memory Optimizer Is Pissing Me Off - How Can I Get Rid Of Memory Optimizer Quickly
- My Supervisor Removal - How to Remove My Supervisor Instantly