How would you completely remove Microsoft Office 2000 Standard from your computer? Microsoft Office 2000 is a piece of software from the Microsoft company that comes with a word processor (Word), a spreadsheet program (Excel) and a presentation program (PowerPoint). If you have Office 2000 on your computer and but unable to use it for reasons. This can be helpful if you want to install a new version of the Microsoft Office suite or you are replacing it with another product.
To remove Microsoft Office from your computer, follow these steps:
- Close and exit Microsoft Office 2000 Standard completely.
- Click on the Windows “Start” menu in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- On the Start menu, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs. In the list of installed programs, click Microsoft Office 2000, and then click Add/Remove. If you installed Microsoft Office from a CD-ROM, you are prompted to insert CD1.
- In the Microsoft Office 2000 Maintenance Mode dialog box, click Remove Office.
- If you are prompted to restart the computer after Setup is completed, restart the computer.
- Using Windows Explorer, delete the following folders and their subfolders.
A utility that helps you completely remove Microsoft Office 2000 is available from Internet. The removes most of the files and Windows registry settings that remain on the computer when you remove Office. This utility is designed to be used on stand-alone computers or workstations. You may run this utility only when you are unable to run the Setup program for Office 2000.
You can use this tool to exert a detailed level of control over which files to remove and which to retain. With Perfect Uninstaller installed and running, all you need to do is to click Remove Office and let it work the way through.
- Virex Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Virex Completely
- Uninstall Emotigt Toolbar - How to Remove Emotigt Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Sophos Antivirus 2012 Removal - How to Uninstall Sophos Antivirus 2012 from Windows XP
- Uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS4 - I Want To Uninstall The CS4
- How To Uninstall And Reinstall Adobe Dreamweaver CS4?
- Vista Defender Pro Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Vista Defender Pro Completely
- How To Remove The Zynga Toolbar From Your Browser
- Uninstall Antimalware Doctor - How to Uninstall Antimalware Doctor Entirely from Windows System
- Uninstall Gamblock - How Do You Remove Gamblock Software?