My mom is desperately sick of AVG spamming her computer. She uninstalled it months ago and it still shows up when she searches from the navigation toolbar. She has tried to uninstall it by going to Mozilla extensions, and deleting the toolbar there but that didn’t work.
What is AVG Secure Search?
If users have recently installed AVG Free antivirus you might have noticed the new, annoying AVG Secure Search Toolbar in Firefox and Internet Explorer browser. Such a toolbar, apart from offering users interesting features/shortcuts to the AVG antivirus, it also protects users surfing by blocking dangerous and infected websites before opening them. Such a feature is known as AVG Secure Search. Nevertheless, a certain amount of users don’t like this toolbar and the way it monitors the Internet and are trying to uninstall and remove it in order to experience a free web surfing.
Issue when removing AVG Secure Search
For a month now, I have helped my mother dealing with this AVG Secure Search listing that appears in Firefox Extensions list. I can’t uninstall it because the button is grayed out. I am able to disable it, but it’s still annoying. If you don’t like the idea of being “watched” while you surf the Internet, or if you don’t like the AVG Toolbar automatically sets the default search engine on your browser, you can apply a powerful removal of the AVG Secure Search in order to prevent changes brought by it.
Uninstaller tool for AVG Secure Search
Having been said that this AVG Toolbar is able to set Google as default search engine and add to its page an AVG Secure Search logo, many people have tried fully uninstalling both AVG and chrome, but it is still there. To have AVG Secure Search completely removed from your computer is nearly impossible through the manual means but with a .
Once the Perfect Uninstaller is installed and authorized on your computer, it will get rid of the toolbar in a breeze! If you want other program like IOBIT 360 taken off your computer, Perfect Uninstaller will do that for you with normal or forcible means too!
- Advice on PCTools Removal-How to uninstall PCTools Completely
- How to Uninstall PhaZeBar Totally & Easily?
- 123 DVD Converter Download Failed - How Do i Remove And And Reinstall 123 DVD Converter?
- Rising 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of Rising 2011 with A Safe Way?
- HDD Control is invading your pc - How Can I Remove HDD Control Infection Immediately
- Uninstall Rafbsvnx Toolbar - How to Remove Rafbsvnx Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- How Do You Delete A Program called Mediaget?
- CheckDisk Stop Working - How to Completely Remove CheckDisk From Your pc
- Norton Uninstall failed- Top Solutions to completely Remove Norton Internet Security