My mom is desperately sick of AVG spamming her computer. She uninstalled it months ago and it still shows up when she searches from the navigation toolbar. She has tried to uninstall it by going to Mozilla extensions, and deleting the toolbar there but that didn’t work.
What is AVG Secure Search?
If users have recently installed AVG Free antivirus you might have noticed the new, annoying AVG Secure Search Toolbar in Firefox and Internet Explorer browser. Such a toolbar, apart from offering users interesting features/shortcuts to the AVG antivirus, it also protects users surfing by blocking dangerous and infected websites before opening them. Such a feature is known as AVG Secure Search. Nevertheless, a certain amount of users don’t like this toolbar and the way it monitors the Internet and are trying to uninstall and remove it in order to experience a free web surfing.
Issue when removing AVG Secure Search
For a month now, I have helped my mother dealing with this AVG Secure Search listing that appears in Firefox Extensions list. I can’t uninstall it because the button is grayed out. I am able to disable it, but it’s still annoying. If you don’t like the idea of being “watched” while you surf the Internet, or if you don’t like the AVG Toolbar automatically sets the default search engine on your browser, you can apply a powerful removal of the AVG Secure Search in order to prevent changes brought by it.
Uninstaller tool for AVG Secure Search
Having been said that this AVG Toolbar is able to set Google as default search engine and add to its page an AVG Secure Search logo, many people have tried fully uninstalling both AVG and chrome, but it is still there. To have AVG Secure Search completely removed from your computer is nearly impossible through the manual means but with a .
Once the Perfect Uninstaller is installed and authorized on your computer, it will get rid of the toolbar in a breeze! If you want other program like IOBIT 360 taken off your computer, Perfect Uninstaller will do that for you with normal or forcible means too!
- Force Uninstall Crawler in Your Computer Using Crawler Uninstall Tool
- How To Uninstall Wirecast On Your Own Effort?
- Antivirus Sentry Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus Sentry Instantly
- Remove Java Modules - Can You Uninstall Java DB 10.5.3.0?
- Qtvglped Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Qtvglped Toolbar Completely?
- Uninstall MapQuest Toolbar - How to Remove MapQuest Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- MorphVOX Pro Uninstaller Not Working - What Should I Do?
- Antivirus XP 2012 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Antivirus XP 2012 Completely
- Eset Smart Security 4 Uninstall Help - How to Remove Eset Smart Security 4 from Windows System Thoroughly