Free Image Converter is an easy program which allows you to easily resize image files. Using this program you can convert all photos from your digital camera in just a few clicks and save a lot of space. It’s great for uploading photos to the Web or sending photos to friends and family. It’s very easy to use and it doesn’t take a lot space.
Seamless, there will be users who intend to remove Free Image Converter for reasons. Here are the common steps for practical use.
- Press the ‘Start’ button in the corner of your screen.
- Navigate to Free Image Converter and highlight the program.
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Follow the instructions and wait for windows to finish the process.
Technically speaking a clean removal of Free Image Converter should involve the below steps.
- End processes of Free Image Converter, mtsaxinstaller.exe.
- Double-click “My Computer” and then “Local Disk (C .” Open the “Program Files” folder and delete the delete the “Free Image Converter” folder from your computer.
- Restart your computer and Free Image Converter will be completely removed from the computer.
- Choose Start, click Run, and then type regedit in the box.
- Delete the following registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Free Image Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Free Image Converter
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the Free Image Converter. However, this is a very complicate process and you should be very careful when editing the Registry. In fact, there is a much easier way to uninstall Free Image Converter. You should use an uninstall tool. There are many professional uninstall tools, and is one of the most excellent uninstaller when removing Free Image Converter or uninstalling DeskScapes.
And a great tool that can do the job is Perfect Uninstaller and it can help you do the job by finishing three aspects:
- Remove the Free Image Converter application completely.
- Once that has been done, the uninstaller will scan both your registry, and your hard-drive.
- Once the uninstaller found any related files, it will delete them immediately.
- Uninstalling Digital Talking Parrot - Why Can't I Remove Digital Talking Parrot?
- Remove Vista Anti-Virus 2011 - My Anti Spyware Solution
- How Do You Uninstall STOPzilla?
- How Do You Uninstall BlackBerry Desktop Software 5.0 From Your PC?
- Vista Antimalware 2010 Removal - How to Remove Vista Antimalware 2010 Instantly
- Uninstalling Firefox - How Do You Remove Firefox 6
- Epxonwo Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Epxonwo Toolbar Completely?
- Problem With Uninstalling Tune Up Utilities 2012? - My Best Solution Here!
- How Do You Remove Adware.win32?