How can you restore your original setting in Firefox by removing search.jzip.com as you think this problem is due to some malware controlled remotely and you think there is huge potential harm to the security of computer? A software jzip intends to be WinZIP alternative on Will’s computer. However, the software changed his preset browsers’ homepage and preferred search engines, including IE and Firefox. He has tried to remove all traces of jzip from his computer. But no matter what he does, he cannot reset the home page away from http://search.jzip.com/ and back to the original Mozilla Firefox page.
What is jzip?
Jzip gets installed in background without user consent during the installation of Zip file. jzip is considered as adware. Jzip toolbar displays as search engine and adds itself to the Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera.
If possible, you can follow the instructions to uninstall jzip with Add/Remove Programs means as below:
- Open Start menu, and move to Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Uninstall a Program.
- Open up Programs and Features.
- Navigate to jzip on the display list and then click “Uninstall”.
- Instantly, you will have jzip removal in seconds.
If it didn’t work when you try to delete jzip from the Control Panel, you can try to remove jzip with its built-in removal tool if recognizable.
- Open start menu, and then move to All programs.
- Navigate to jzip Files and then click “Uninstall jzip”.
uninstall jzip. With advanced technology, Perfect Uninstaller has earned large amount of people in the world. It makes sure a clean removal for you, and free up more space to increase your computer performance.is a powerful, trustworthy and effective uninstall tool for you to completely
Why uninstalling jzip Perfect Uninstaller?
- A free Perfect Uninstaller does what the standard uninstaller will do and you can follow the instructions more easily.
- A fully authorized Perfect Uninstaller can remove jzip if related registry entries and other programs in a high speed.
- When doing a removal, you can view details of a jzip toolbar installed in your PC.
- Furthermore, it can help you forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications like removing Babylon toolbar.
- System Pro 2011 Is Not Uninstalling - How to Remove System Pro 2011 Quickly
- NetDMZ Network Management Software Removal Support For My Computer
- CA AntiVirus Uninstall Tips - How to Remove CA AntiVirus Instantly
- XPCleaner Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall XPCleaner Completely
- Problems Installing Adobe CS5 - Trial Version Of Adobe Premier Pro CS5.5 Requires Uninstalled
- Virus Protection 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Virus Protection 2009 Instantly
- ESET Smart Security 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of ESET Smart Security 2011 with A Safe Way?
- How To Uninstall Webroot Internet Security Essentials the Easy Way?
- How Can I Uninstall STOPzilla Antivirus?