Ad-Aware Free provides core protection against Internet threats. Featuring real-time anti-malware protection, advanced Genocode detection technology, rootkit protection, a scheduler, Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 gives you the power to protect yourself online. Ad-Aware Free version is a complete malware protection that now combines Lavasoft’s pioneer technology for anti-spyware with traditional anti-virus protection.
To remove the core files of Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 you must:
- Boot your computer into safe mode by pressing F8 from startup.
- Press the ‘Start’ button in the corner of your screen.
- Navigate to Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 and highlight the program.
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Follow the instructions and wait for windows to finish the process
Remove all files of Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 by cleaning up registry
- Click run and go to search
- Search a folder called Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 in your computer
- Right click the folder and choose delete
- Click Start – go to run – type in regedit
- In register editor, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE – SOFTWAR – delete Ad-Aware Free.
Notes: if you encounter problems with deleting any files, you need a third party uninstaller to force uninstall it. If you think manual uninstall is too complicated, you can use a third party uninstaller to easily remove Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9.
To automatically uninstall Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9, the best way is to get a professional uninstall software like as it helps to not only uninstall the application itself, but also the all related files both from the Windows registry and hard disk.
Despite the fact that there are lots of uninstallers program available on the market, to quickly get the job finished for you, a Perfect Uninstaller is recommended to force uninstall unneeded Ad-Aware programs, hidden or corrupted programs from your computer completely by just a few clicks!
- Free M4a to MP3 Converter Received Error During Uninstalling - How Shoud I do?
- Trend Micro 2011 Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Trend Micro 2011 from Windows Completely Instantly
- How Do You Uninstall Norton Anti-virus 2008?
- Volcano Security Suite Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Volcano Security Suite Instantly
- Atfxqogp Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Atfxqogp Toolbar Completely?
- Uninstall Capture One Pro – How to Fully Remove Capture One Pro with Ease from Your PC
- Cannot Uninstall XPlorer2 Menu? - How to Uninstall XPlorer2 Menu Completely in Minutes
- How Do You Uninstall The Coupon Printer?
- Can't remove OpenOffice.org 3.3? - Uninstall Tips For OpenOffice