Ad-Aware Free provides core protection against Internet threats. Featuring real-time anti-malware protection, advanced Genocode detection technology, rootkit protection, a scheduler, Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 gives you the power to protect yourself online. Ad-Aware Free version is a complete malware protection that now combines Lavasoft’s pioneer technology for anti-spyware with traditional anti-virus protection.
To remove the core files of Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 you must:
- Boot your computer into safe mode by pressing F8 from startup.
- Press the ‘Start’ button in the corner of your screen.
- Navigate to Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 and highlight the program.
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Follow the instructions and wait for windows to finish the process
Remove all files of Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 by cleaning up registry
- Click run and go to search
- Search a folder called Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 in your computer
- Right click the folder and choose delete
- Click Start – go to run – type in regedit
- In register editor, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE – SOFTWAR – delete Ad-Aware Free.
Notes: if you encounter problems with deleting any files, you need a third party uninstaller to force uninstall it. If you think manual uninstall is too complicated, you can use a third party uninstaller to easily remove Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9.
To automatically uninstall Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9, the best way is to get a professional uninstall software like as it helps to not only uninstall the application itself, but also the all related files both from the Windows registry and hard disk.
Despite the fact that there are lots of uninstallers program available on the market, to quickly get the job finished for you, a Perfect Uninstaller is recommended to force uninstall unneeded Ad-Aware programs, hidden or corrupted programs from your computer completely by just a few clicks!
- Sunbelt Software Not Working - Should I Uninstall Sunbelt CounterSpy Enterprise In Order To Get It Installed?
- Unable To Remove AVG Internet Security 2012? - Top Guide Here
- Live Security Suite - How To Get Live Security Suite Removal Tool
- How Do I Eliminate Microsoft Office Project 2007 Service Along With Its Prorgam?
- How Do You Uninstall Adobe Readers using Perfect Uninstaller?
- How to Remove Searchqu.com/406?
- How to Uninstall ESET NOD32
- Uninstall Blubster Toolbar - How to Remove Blubster Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Removing SL Story Speaker With Uninstall Tips