Ad-Aware Free provides core protection against Internet threats. Featuring real-time anti-malware protection, advanced Genocode detection technology, rootkit protection, a scheduler, Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 gives you the power to protect yourself online. Ad-Aware Free version is a complete malware protection that now combines Lavasoft’s pioneer technology for anti-spyware with traditional anti-virus protection.
To remove the core files of Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 you must:
- Boot your computer into safe mode by pressing F8 from startup.
- Press the ‘Start’ button in the corner of your screen.
- Navigate to Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 and highlight the program.
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Follow the instructions and wait for windows to finish the process
Remove all files of Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 by cleaning up registry
- Click run and go to search
- Search a folder called Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 in your computer
- Right click the folder and choose delete
- Click Start – go to run – type in regedit
- In register editor, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE – SOFTWAR – delete Ad-Aware Free.
Notes: if you encounter problems with deleting any files, you need a third party uninstaller to force uninstall it. If you think manual uninstall is too complicated, you can use a third party uninstaller to easily remove Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9.
To automatically uninstall Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9, the best way is to get a professional uninstall software like as it helps to not only uninstall the application itself, but also the all related files both from the Windows registry and hard disk.
Despite the fact that there are lots of uninstallers program available on the market, to quickly get the job finished for you, a Perfect Uninstaller is recommended to force uninstall unneeded Ad-Aware programs, hidden or corrupted programs from your computer completely by just a few clicks!
- Virus Doctor Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Virus Doctor Completely
- Wirecast 4 Tutorial - Quickly Uninstall Wirecast 4 For Your Computer!
- Norton 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall Norton 2011 from Windows XP
- Miniclip Games Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Miniclip Games Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Edfqvrw Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Edfqvrw Toolbar Completely?
- JuniorWatch Download Faliled - Need To To Remove JuniorWatch Of Old Version First?
- Nava Shield Uninstall Guide - How to Completely Uninstall Nava Shield to Clean Up PC Errors
- ANTIWORM 2008 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall ANTIWORM 2008 Completely
- Trying To Remove TeamViewer - How To Remove TeamViewer From My Computer?