Ad-Aware Free provides core protection against Internet threats. Featuring real-time anti-malware protection, advanced Genocode detection technology, rootkit protection, a scheduler, Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 gives you the power to protect yourself online. Ad-Aware Free version is a complete malware protection that now combines Lavasoft’s pioneer technology for anti-spyware with traditional anti-virus protection.
To remove the core files of Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 you must:
- Boot your computer into safe mode by pressing F8 from startup.
- Press the ‘Start’ button in the corner of your screen.
- Navigate to Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 and highlight the program.
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Follow the instructions and wait for windows to finish the process
Remove all files of Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 by cleaning up registry
- Click run and go to search
- Search a folder called Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9 in your computer
- Right click the folder and choose delete
- Click Start – go to run – type in regedit
- In register editor, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE – SOFTWAR – delete Ad-Aware Free.
Notes: if you encounter problems with deleting any files, you need a third party uninstaller to force uninstall it. If you think manual uninstall is too complicated, you can use a third party uninstaller to easily remove Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9.
To automatically uninstall Ad-Aware Free Internet Security 9, the best way is to get a professional uninstall software like as it helps to not only uninstall the application itself, but also the all related files both from the Windows registry and hard disk.
Despite the fact that there are lots of uninstallers program available on the market, to quickly get the job finished for you, a Perfect Uninstaller is recommended to force uninstall unneeded Ad-Aware programs, hidden or corrupted programs from your computer completely by just a few clicks!
- Uninstalling Songbird - How Do You Remove Songbird From Windows?
- My Solutions On How To Uninstall/Install Cox Security Suite Plus Powered By McAfee
- ANTIVIRUS 2010 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall ANTIVIRUS 2010 Entirely
- Memory Scan Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Memory Scan Completely
- AntiVirus360Remover Removal - How to Remove AntiVirus360Remover Instantly
- AOL Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall AOL Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- PC Guardian 2010 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove PC Guardian 2010 Instantly
- Help Removing Turbo Tourney Product - How Can I Uninstall Turbo Tourney 2011?
- Uninstall Windows Live Toolbar - How to Uninstall Windows Live Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?