Apowersoft Screen Recorder is a versatile program for recording screen video. Just in several steps enable you to easily record anything displayed on screen with high quality. Apowersoft Screen Recorder is powerful yet simple screen recording software for Windows which allows you to capture desktop activities on your computer screen with decent quality.
Chances are that the recorded screen would somewhat differ from the original one. If the change degree is out of control, it is a great possibility you will have it thrown.
- End those related processes.
- Right click the blank space over the taskbar to open the Task Manager.
- By clicking on the Process tab, you will see a list of running processes.
- Find out the Apowersoft Screen Recorder.exe and click End Process.
- Delete its related registry keys.
- Click on Run from Start Menu and then enter “regedit” to open the Registry Editor. Scroll down all the folders to find and delete the keys like:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Apowersoft Screen Recorder
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Apowersoft Screen Recorder.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Apowersoft Screen Recorder
Apart from that, you need to correct the program paths for Apowersoft Screen Recorder.
- Click on ‘My Computer’ and then delete folders of Apowersoft Screen Recorder manually from the below directories:
- C:\Program Files\Apowersoft Screen Recorder
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apowersoft Screen Recorder
- Once these have been deleted, you should remove them from your recycle bin and restart your computer.
The last option when you can not completely uninstall Apowersoft Screen Recorder is to force uninstall corrupted or left over programs files and registry information of it.
Rather than taking the risk of manual removal, a has been is available and sophisticated in forcibly removing any corrupted, half-installed, half-uninstalled and hidden programs like MyQuickView that Control Panel can’t detect or get around.
- Bandoo Uninstall Help – How to Fully Remove Bandoo in Windows XP?
- Uninstalling ZoneAlarm Pro - Anybody know How To Remove Zone Alarm Pro Properly?
- How To Remove/Uninstall WolfRam AntiVirus?
- Uninstall Spyware Detector
- Adware Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Adware Thoroughly from My Computer?
- Uninstall FreeRice Toolbar - How to Remove FreeRice Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- GoBox Uninstall - How to Uninstall GoBox Completely?
- Cyberlink Powerdirector 10 Remove Trial - How To Uninstall Powerdirector?
- How to Display Hidden Files and Folders