When my daughter brings up Firefox it defaults to “Crawler” as a search program. We’ve tried to remove crawler from the computer using windows ADD/Remove program and have set my preference in internet options to “About Blank” to no avail .This happened every time Firefox opened.
What is Crawler?
The Crawler also known as Crawler Toolbar works with Web browser to lead to interesting things about websites as you search the Internet. With the Crawler Toolbar, people can compare website traffic, listen to music, exchange links to websites with other Crawler Toolbar users, view archived versions of Web pages and customize the way they search with buttons on the toolbar. If they decide that our software is not right for them, you usually remove it as steps below.
To uninstall the Crawler Toolbar, please follow these steps:
- Open Firefox Web browser.
- Click on the “Crawler” icon.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on “Help” and a side menu will appear.
- Click on “Uninstall” button.
- Check the boxes beside “Crawler Toolbar” and “Web Security Guard” when the uninstall wizard opens.
- Click on “Uninstall” and then click on “Yes” to allow the uninstaller to close all open Web windows so the uninstaller can remove the Crawler Toolbar components.
- Click on “Yes” again to allow the computer to reboot and finish the removal of the Crawler Toolbar. When you log in, Crawler Toolbar should be completely removed from your computer.
Crawler Toolbar may be uninstalled also from the Start -> Programs menu, or Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs.
But you will have to close all browser windows before the removal. Otherwise, you may need to restart your computer to finish the uninstalling.
If the Crawler is unwilling to go away you thought it would, you can easily uninstall it with a . With a legally authorized Perfect Uninstaller running on your desktop, you will find it effortlessly to locate and spot the Crawler in the crowd of the programs.
Then the Crawler toolbar will be forcibly purged from your system with only a few clicks!
- Uninstall Dogpile Toolbar – Instructions to remove Dogpile Toolbar completely!
- How to Remove PageRank Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Uninstall Advanced Toolbar
- Uninstall Warcraft 3 - How to Uninstall Warcraft 3 Entirely
- Best uninstall tool Uninstall Help - How to Remove Best uninstall tool from Windows System Thoroughly
- Windows Software Guard Infection - Free Uninstaller to Remove Windows Software Guard Easily
- System Defragmenter Complete Removal - How to Completely Uninstall System Defragmenter On Your Windows PC
- MyInfoGuard Uninstall Tips - How to Remove MyInfoGuard Instantly
- How Do I Uninstall Soda 3D PDF Reader The Fastest Way?