What should be the best way to use or uninstall a security program on your computer? Hitman Pro 3 is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken. Just relying on a single vendor is not sufficient to completely protect you. You do need a second source to make sure you are secure. Hitman Pro 3 is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly and does not slow down the computer except for the few minutes it is scanning. Hitman Pro 3 does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.
To uninstall Hitman Pro 3, you’d better enter the Safe Mode
- To enter the Safe Mode: restart computer, press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
- End Hitman Pro 3 in Task Manager before you uninstall this program.
- Open the Start menu, and select Control Panel.
- On Windows 7 or Vista, choose Programs and Features. Find Hitman Pro 3 in the list and then select Uninstall.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the removal.
Due to the fact that there is some files generated both in drives and the registry when installing Soda program on your computer, the error is bound to occur if the files and the registry keys cannot be completely removed. To make sure that there is none of file associated Hitman Pro 3 locating on your computer, you can search from “Start”. Regarding to the registry, go to the Run => Regedit to delete/disable the registry key relating to Hitman Pro 3. But it is almost impossible to finish this step for not all people are professional on computers. Other than that, as registry plays a very important role to your PC, any improper operation will disastrously make the computer corrupted.
To completely remove Hitman Pro 3 from the computer, you can simply perform the below steps:
- Click to download and install the best Perfect Uninstaller
- Close all Hitman Pro 3 Application windows you may have open, or directly boot your computer into safe mode. Then double-click to start the . Windows Vista users will have to right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”
- Highlight the Hitman Pro 3 products and select “Uninstall” to begin the Hitman Pro 3 removal process.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal of Hitman Pro.
- Quick Defrag Removal Is Difficult - How Can I Get Quick Defrag Out Of My PC Easily
- Uninstall Microsoft Office Completely - How to Uninstall Office 2012, Office 2003 or Microsoft Office 2007 from Your Computer?
- Uninstall EBay Toolbar - How to Uninstall EBay Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Antivirus2009Protection Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus2009Protection Instantly
- How Can You Uninstall McAfee Security On Your PC?
- Uninstalling DivX Plus - Why Can't I Clean DivX Plus For Re-installing
- How Can I Remove Searchnu.com/406 From My Browser?
- Vista Security Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Vista Security Completely
- Uninstall VRE Toolbar - How to Remove VRE Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?