When my older brother first got his Moto Q9c, he hooked it up to his laptop (Dell Inspiron running Win XP home) and somewhere along the way setting the phone up to work with the laptop. He was told to use Verizon’s program as his Wireless Internet Manager. After he found out there was a fee for running the program. He wants to go back to the default wireless manager and has the Verizon Program off the computer. He tried removing the Verizon Wireless Manger program through Windows Control Panel, but it wouldn’t go back to using Microsoft XP’s default wireless manager and he couldn’t connect to any wireless network. He ended up having to restore the computer from a restore point when the Verizon Wireless Program Manger was still on it.
What is Verizon Wireless Program Manager?
When you get Verizon’s FiOS Internet service installed in your home computer, the Verizon representative will install proprietary software Verizon Wireless Program Manager on your hard drive. This program lets you manually manage your FiOS Internet settings, though it isn’t necessarily required as you can perform the same tasks using the Windows Network and Sharing Center. This software can be uninstalled in the Control Panel if necessary:
- Click the “Start” button.
- Open the button labeled “Control Panel”.
- Click “Programs and Features”.
- Click “Verizon Wireless Program Manger”. This is the name of the software that was installed on your computer by your Verizon FiOS technical representative when service was installed in your computer.
- Click “Uninstall” to remove the Verizon Wireless Program Manger from your computer.
However, there are some users complaining that Verizon Wireless Program Manager slows up startup big time. Of course, they know how to go to “Uninstall Programs” on the Control Panel to uninstall it. The problem is when they did uninstall it as instructed and it said “successful”, the Verizon Wireless Program Manager still boots up on startup every day even though they don’t see the Manager listed in the programs. Lucky enough, the ghost goes away after they try
A Perfect Uninstaller is a specified uninstaller program for removing Verizon Wireless Program Manager or any tough program. Just run it, you will see how it works to clean up related entries of removed program like Microsoft Visio through hard drive and registry.
- Sophos Antivirus 2012 Removal - How to Uninstall Sophos Antivirus 2012 from Windows XP
- Rising Firewall 2012 Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Rising Firewall 2012 from Windows Completely Instantly
- How to Uninstall Antivirus Protection Center Completely
- Cannot Uninstall AVG Identity Protection? - How to Uninstall AVG Identity Protection Completely in Minutes
- VirusRemover2012 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall VirusRemover2012 Completely
- Uninstall ClamWin Free Antivirus - How to Uninstall ClamWin Free Antivirus Entirely
- BullZip PDF Printer Not Starting - How To Repair Or Remove This FREE PDF Printer?
- Sgoblxtm Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Sgoblxtm Toolbar Completely?
- Uninstall Ztoolbar - How to Uninstall Ztoolbar Thoroughly from PC?