Webroot SecurityAnywhere does have several things going for it. It provides excellent protection against malware and other viruses quite well. Unfortunately, there are still chances that users need to get away from its appearance and want it off their systems. If you happened to be one of them, the tips outlined below is can get you released.
Issues on using Webroot SecurityAnywhere
Despite of the fact that Webroot Secure Anywhere enables users to manage security for all of their PCs, tablets, and mobile devices from a single web portal, user who serve as “tech expert” can be given administrative privileges to monitor the running process of it.
The scan of Webroot SecurityAnywhere was touted as being super-fast (just a few minutes), but on Windows 7 system of some user it took a lot longer than that, and it didn’t even scan every file! Aside from that, MSSE, AVG 8.5 Pro and Comodo AV 2011 all were able to detect many more resident processes and infected files than WR has, and WR makes it supremely difficult to customize control of scans to the level you prefer. For Example, you cannot select “scan everything”.
Moreover, even though the user interface leaves something to be desired, the quarantine is a fixed-size window with fixed-length columns. This doesn’t allow you to see the full file/path name, nor does it name the infection type. In fact, other than the filename and incomplete path, it only shows the date and time of action without explaining why something was quarantined/removed (threat type).
Best way to uninstall Webroot SecurityAnywhere
Whatever the reason is, if you don’t want it to continue to exist on your system, you can actually manage to disable and remove Webroot SecurityAnywhere with a specified uninstaller tool. Such tool can be acquired from many manufacturers online, but only few of them like can be the resort.
As only a fully authorized Perfect Uninstaller can forcibly uninstall program like OpenOffice.org 3.2 thorough hard drive, wipe out all its registry entries, and fix up the internet connection afterward.
- A Smart Way For You To Uninstall MagicBerry
- What Can I Do to Fully Uninstall StealthNet When You Don't Need It
- Bogema Security 2011 - How To Remove This Latest Computer Threat
- HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Printer - How Do I Remove HP C4480 Software?
- AntiVirus System 2011 Is Making Problems - How to Stop And Get Rid Of AntiVirus System 2011
- AntiVirus Studio 2010 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove AntiVirus Studio 2010 Instantly
- Can't Delete Ares Galaxy? - Easy Uninstall Tips For Your Computer Here!
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Application Control? - How to Uninstall McAfee Application Control Completely in Minutes
- How Do I Uninstall FrontPage 2010 From Microsoft Office?